Anyone know anything about "Harleyz Dipeez"? - Page 3 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#61 of 68 Old 08-11-2003, 02:20 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I need to add my apologies to the list. I guess, like some of the other eye-rollers, that it was a bit too conveinent for there to be so many 1st time posters so very enthusiatic about a particular product. Due to past experiences, I jumped the gun also.

Let me start over and say welcome to MDC, and I would love to hear more about the dipes since I really prefer pocket dipes and this brand is completely new to me.

Mom to 10yo Autistic Wonder Boy and 6yo Inquisitive Fireball Girl . December birthdays.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#62 of 68 Old 08-11-2003, 02:22 AM

I feel the

k
#63 of 68 Old 08-11-2003, 03:34 AM

Quote:
I need to add my apologies to the list. I guess, like some of the other eye-rollers, that it was a bit too conveinent for there to be so many 1st time posters so very enthusiatic about a particular product.
Ditto. I'm sorry!

mostly WAHM, sometimes WOHM to my : two boys.
#64 of 68 Old 08-11-2003, 10:38 AM

grumpy babe in arms...have to be brief...

see url for more info on these dipes

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/harleyzdipeez/

pictures, info, pricing, ordering, etc

mom to three boys:  reading.gif(18 bigeyes.giffencing.gif(10&7)
#65 of 68 Old 08-11-2003, 11:07 AM

HOLY SMOKES BAT MAN!!!
I caused a real ruckus here on the boards. I have been a CD'ing mama for 7 years & have been a member here for awhile.
A few months ago, I wanted to try Harleyz diapers but the owner was falling on REAL HARD times & had to take a break. I joined her group though & read the thread about her. I mentioned to her that her name had come up on the boards & she kind of laughed & thought it was great that people were talking about her. In fact, she seemed proud to have made it to the MOTHERING boards. I sent the link to her YAHOO group & so all her members probably felt like giving her raves. THAT IS THE STORY!!!
I recently recieved my first HARLEYZ & promptly listed all 17 of my HH's for sale. NO ONE is making a diaper like this - it is a different concept than other pocket dipes & the design & workmanship is beyond compare. I just ordered 15 more diapers from her & can now only wait impatiently until they arrive.
Let's all be kind to these hard working WAHM'a & the hard working mamas who use their products & want to share the joy of finding a great product. I only hesitate to spread the word for fear that she'll get so busy she won't be able to make me more!!!
#66 of 68 Old 08-11-2003, 11:46 AM

I'll be checking these out as soon as I am approved
#67 of 68 Old 08-13-2003, 12:52 PM - Thread Starter

I thought I'd tack this on the end of our very interesting discussion:

I have ordered a diaper from Harleyz Dipeez and will give a review as soon as I try it out on my son.

Two things about the Harleyz caught my attention, initially. The crotch area is much more narrow than the other pocket dipes out there. The other is that you stuff the pocket from the FRONT. That right there intrigues me!

The only closure available is aplix, which I'm unsure about as all I've ever used is snaps. It will be nice to be able to compare the two.

I'll be posting when I have a review!

Roxanne
#68 of 68 Old 08-13-2003, 02:20 PM

I too found her design rather interesting and if I was into aplix and aio's I'd try her out myself. In the mean time I'm working on getting her to broaden her concept to snaps and cotton since I love my wool and no covers and snaps. Thanks Roxanne, I hope they really are as neat as they look.

Ahhh tea the essence of life.

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page