Your favorite AIO? - Page 2 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 12-12-2007, 09:25 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
We had a couple of the Bumkins AIOs when our daughter was little (younger than 6 months) and I wasn't impressed. They leaked often when she had only been in them for an hour. And I don't mean she was wet for an hour. And she isn't a heavy wetter.

When we moved into the medium size I started experimenting more and I really like the BumWare and some hemp AIOs I got on Ebay. I have a BumGenius AIO, but it's an older version, so don't know how it compares to the newer ones. I've heard mixed reviews on those. However, we weren't using these on a newborn, so don't know how they would fit.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-12-2007, 11:30 PM

I'm another Bum-Ware fan!

Carrin Mama to Sawyer 4/06 and TTC #2 I am a WAHM!
Old 12-12-2007, 11:44 PM

I've been using Angelwraps and they're pretty good. I like the fit
Old 12-12-2007, 11:52 PM - Thread Starter

Thanks guys!

~Marie : Mom to DS(11), DS(10), DD(8), DD(4), DD(2), & Happily Married to DH 12 yrs.!
Old 12-13-2007, 12:00 AM

Oh, I love Rumpsters, too. I just bought three off the trading post. The are really trim and quick drying, which is really important to me. It's the drying time of aios that I hate.

I really like the very baby aios that I've tried, too, but I run into that drying problem.
Old 12-13-2007, 03:32 AM

blue penguin hemp- Very very nice diaper with super duper snaps. The doubler thingy is not exactly cut for a boy so we used an extra liner.

bumkins- Why the heck are these diapers so expensive? ? We change every pee and they don't even hold one. Very strong velcro though.

kushies- Cheap. Easy. Holds pee (and poop). They don't have a nice texture and they smell kind funny at first. The velcro is so-so but I think I'll just sew on some snap tape eventually. There is lots of leg room which is great for mobile babies but you may have a little escapage if the fit's not right. The diaper's absorbent enough that the sewn-in liner's not really needed and I wish it was separate but it looks like you could even stuff that liner if you had a baby who pees a gallon or something.

other than those, we've only used covers, fitteds, prefitteds (LOVE) and prefolds
Old 12-15-2007, 04:59 PM

I hated Bumkins and my dd is not a heavy wetter. I wouldn't try them unless you want to change every 20 min. They have such cute prints too, they just need to work on absorbancy.

Never jump into a pile of leaves with a wet sucker. - Linus

User Tag List