DH's first attempt to CD - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 9 Old 12-20-2007, 09:38 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Okay, I just had to share, he's watched me change her a few times, and stupid me I thought he was paying attention I should have known better. Anyway, I ask him a few mornings back to change her into a cloth diaper (we are using sposies at night until I can afford/knit a soaker) I was in another room, but was so proud when she came in to the room dressed and diapered, though I was thinking, "gee her bum sure looks big". I thought maybe he used two but wasn't going to question it since I was so proud he actually changed her. An hour or so later she is soaked!! I take the diaper off and DH had folded the PF in half and stuck it all in the back of the diaper cover :roflmao . I just thought I'd share, it was just so funny to me.

attached to DH superhero.gif 10/03, DD1 blahblah.gif 8/06, DD2 bouncy.gif 12/07, DD3 energy.gif 5/09, DD4 slinggirl.gif 11/12

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 9 Old 12-20-2007, 12:09 PM

That's funny....when we first cding, dh put a diaper on inside out! LOL

Carrin Mama to Sawyer 4/06 and TTC #2 I am a WAHM!
#3 of 9 Old 12-20-2007, 12:27 PM

#4 of 9 Old 12-20-2007, 12:41 PM

my dh alway puts them backward, not sure how he does that

Mama to Amelia - age 6

#5 of 9 Old 12-20-2007, 06:03 PM

This is exactly why our stash will include a mix of CPFs, fitteds, and pockets - a diaper for every skill level!
#6 of 9 Old 12-20-2007, 06:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by riverside knitter View Post
This is exactly why our stash will include a mix of CPFs, fitteds, and pockets - a diaper for every skill level!
I thought this too, but in the end the only thing that worked was drilling him while using a doll. And he only tends to use one kind of diaper at a time. When he started using fitteds, he claimed to have "forgotten" how to use a prefold. *sigh*

Sarahknit.gifmarried to Kylehopmad.gif Mama to Orion  bouncy.gif08/07 and introducing Alice! babygirl.gif 02/11
DCP to 1 busy munchkin! and a CRST too!

#7 of 9 Old 12-20-2007, 09:30 PM

the first time dh put on a cd he put a prefold and a fitted on. talk about a big butt lol. another time he put only a pul cover and a doubler.

Amanda - wife to DH Kellyjog.gif, Mummers to Trentreading.gif born 03/03/05 Bridgetdust.gif born 08/08/07 and a IT'S A BOY! Kennedy babyboy.gifborn 02/20/11!
#8 of 9 Old 12-20-2007, 09:37 PM

Quoted: 4 Post(s)

Putting diapers on backwards isn't so terrible- I've done it intentionally on toddlers to keep them from taking off their own diapers!

Ruth, single mommy to Leah, 19 (in Israel for another school year), Hannah, 18 (commuting to college), and Jack, 12(homeschooled)
#9 of 9 Old 12-21-2007, 01:40 PM

My DH doesn't get the idea of a cover. He always forgets a cover and only ends up using a fitted. Also, we had one diaper with strange snaps, but it was so pretty. He insisted on using it every time, only he never could get the snaps right,so it would either fall off her butt or she would leak because of the gaps.

Gotta love em' huh?

W (26) and C (27) parenting G (11/06 ) and D (2/09 ) plus a new one (3/11)
Sometimes the greener grass is actually AstroTurf, a false promise and nothing more.

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page