Mothering Forum banner

My Current Stash

1K views 8 replies 7 participants last post by  accountclosed6 
#1 ·
I slowly started collecting cloth diapers in February 2006. Here's our current stash. We are set for newborn stuff, and probably for small too. I've got an ElBee number coming up at some point, and I'll probably use that to get more SM/MD for use later.

Here's the link to my Flickr set with captions.

I've also got a ton of cloth wipes, Snappis, pins, and other accessories. The trouble with building a stash so far in advance is that there's nothing to buy now that I'm nesting!

#4 ·
Thanks! And yes, last summer I dyed and tie-dyed a bunch of stuff at my parents house (they do a lot of fabric dying for my mom's quilting so they have all the stuff). I used Dharma procion dyes. I also did a bunch of onesies/clothes, etc. but most of those were given as gifts.

It was pretty fun, and although I don't love how some of the colors turned out, and some of them are not evenly dyed, they are just prefolds! The Kool-aid dying on some of the wool was also fun.

#9 ·
Thanks everyone! I am desperate for more Mosaic Moon stuff- Morwenna's knitting is my very favorite- but it is hard to get. That's one benefit to building a stash when you're not pregnant, you don't feel that pressing need to stalk stalk stalk!

I just bought some little 0-3m tees (long and short sleeve) to match the NB wool better. I found some great colors at http://www.cottonseedclothing.com It is difficult to find bright vibrant baby colors in solids. American Apparel doesn't do 0-3m tees in all their colors, so I was happy to find Cottonseed.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.