Mothering Forum banner

question about wipe warmers...

413 views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  LeviathAnn 
#1 ·
new here and had a question.

i was recently given a wipe warmer for my baby (edd 29feb08) and was wondering if such a thing is absolutely necessary. some say yes, some say no... what do you guys think? will these things even work with homemade diaper wipes?

#3 ·
i use mine with homemade cloth wipes. personally, i'm really glad i have it, because it's nice to have a wipes container that keeps them moist for as long as i want. i soak them in warm water, squeeze 'em out, and store them in there. my DD doesn't seem to really notice that they're warm, but i find it convenient. not absolutely necessary, but i'm a fan!

#4 ·
I used mine all the time with Seventh Generation wipes. Now I don't use it so much, but still have it and the travel one as well for the SUV. It helped as the cold wipes would make the girls "go" when changing their diapers!

#5 ·
that's what i was thinking... that it might keep him from splashing people when he gets his diaper changed...

as it turns out my sister is going to give me a simpler, used (free is key here, lol) one and i was able to return the other one and get something else he is going to need.

thx everyone!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.