Most natural/affordable sposie for occasional use? - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 05-27-2008, 10:00 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
So what is the most natural AND affordable disposable diaper? We use cloth 99% of the time -- but I like to have a disposable for some situations. I can't afford 7th generation any more. Are there any other brands that are more affordable?

Thanks!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-28-2008, 11:11 AM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Any store brand diaper should do unless you have blow out problems. Then I would clip coupons and watch for sales on brand name diapers. Personally, I have a disposable diaper service through Amazon. They ship a box of Huggies to me every two months for 15% off and free shipping. I have the option of skipping a shipment every once in a while if we don't go through them quick enough and still getting to keep the discounts. I use disposables because my son attends the public elementary school special education program but we use cloth everywhere else. He is going to be 4 years old in August. HTH!
Old 05-28-2008, 06:46 PM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
when our washer was broken we used a pack or 2 of 7th gen and the whole foods brand. both were fine and the whole foods are cheaper, so i would probably use those again if i ever needed to.

Mama to Amelia - age 6

User Tag List