Pocket Change diapers? Any experience? - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 05-28-2008, 10:16 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I have a friend who will be cloth diapering for the first time and is interested in the Pocket Change diapers -- I haven't heard of them. Any experience? Thank you!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-28-2008, 03:50 PM

I have a few that are just now fitting dd and like them. They're the old style though ~ I bought them as seconds. I love that they come with two inserts, but they are a bit bulky (especially if you use both inserts). They also run a little big. I believe the new style is a little less bulky and don't run as large as the old style.

Mama to Eleanore Rae, born April 6, 2008 & Adelaide Jane, born December 16, 2010, Cautiously expecting #3 September 10, 2013

I blog! Check my profile for the link

Old 05-28-2008, 06:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by splath View Post
I have a few that are just now fitting dd and like them. They're the old style though ~ I bought them as seconds. I love that they come with two inserts, but they are a bit bulky (especially if you use both inserts). They also run a little big. I believe the new style is a little less bulky and don't run as large as the old style.
yes the same here.

the old style are on sale for about $13 most places and they are good diapers. the best thing about them is the inserts they come with. they are the only pockets that i have bought that i didnt have to go out and buy an extra insert for. the 2 that the pc come with are great, either together or alone. i recommend them, great value....and i agree they do run a tad larger than the fb for sure.

Mama to Amelia - age 6

User Tag List