Help with BG sizing *please*....... - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#1 of 4 Old 09-29-2008, 01:38 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I'm looking to get some Bumgenius AIO's - I already have a couple of version 2 OSFA pockets. Does anyone know how the medium and larges compare? I'm using the pocket totally unsnapped for my 20lb 8 month old and they are a good fit with plenty of room to grow. If I get larges will they be really too big? Will the mediums be too small?
#2 of 4 Old 09-29-2008, 02:28 PM

It sounds like the medium would fit, but your child wouldn't have too much room to grow. The large might be a little on the larger side, but I think you'll be able to adjust it so that it fits just fine. Especially if you have the baby on the large setting for the OS diapers.

Sultana

Proud Mama to Kiri (5/5/05) and Mikah (9/12/07). Owner Simple Wonders Diapers - providing personalized service to help you choose the perfect diapering system for your family. Check out our WAHMarket coupon!
#3 of 4 Old 09-29-2008, 03:13 PM

Ds was in the unsnapped level at that age but as he got older he got thinner so now at 24 months and 23 pounds he is back in the med fit day and large at night. i hop ethis helps you.

:CLC,Doula :Mama to 2
#4 of 4 Old 09-29-2008, 11:12 PM

It depends on how trim you want your dipe and how slim your child is. I can still get mediums on my 30 lb 2 year old, but they are pretty tight now. I think the larges would swallow a 20lber, but my DS has always been in dipes wayyyy longer than the weight limit say, so maybe he just has tiny legs or something.

CPST and SAHM to DS (4/20/06) and DD (6/13/08)

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page