Cottontails Organics - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 2 Old 11-30-2003, 07:43 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I have been using my Cottontails Organics fitted for a few weeks and love it! It is side snapping which is my favorite style for a fitted diaper. We have a perfect fit, and should for a very long time.

It is my only diaper from a WAHM with gussets and they are wonderful! It is very well made and a plus too that is is all organic!

This diaper is very soft and absorbant and though we don't usually go coverless, for fear of a streaking incident, we could easily, as the outside is hardly wet when I go to change my baby's diaper.

Teri (the WAHM) was great to work with!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 2 Old 12-08-2003, 01:44 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I won a CTO seconds from eBay and Claire was totally out of diapers by the time I got it *Not implying shipping was slow, she just went from dipes to panties in the matter of two days!!*

Although I was never able to use it to see how absorbant it was or how it held up after repeated washings, I still LOVED that diaper! The fabric was so scrumptious and soft, you couldn't even tell that it wasn't a "first" quality diaper.

As far as I know, we are not having anymore children, so there will be no more diaper buying for me. However, if anyone ever asks me where they can get great customer service, a wonderful diaper for an outstanding price, I will send them to CTO!

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page