Pinhead Diapers - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 6 Old 12-17-2003, 02:25 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I won one of these in an auction and got another one from Caryn.

These are the only one-size diapers I like the fit off. The rise folds away from baby, thus preventing all that bulk being smooshed against baby's belly. It also means the waist isn't as tight in chunkier babes like mine. They fit as trim as a one-size gets, which is really pretty trim.

I also like the hemp cotton terry she uses. It is soft and absorbent. The workmomship is excellent, but most of all her customer service is fabulous! She included a matching washie and doubler as a gift! Her emails were prompt, polite and friendly.

This is the best one-size diaper I have ever tried on my dd.

Karen Mommy of McKenna 2003 & Alysson 2004 homebirth.jpg Expecting stork-girl.gif an early Christmas Present
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 6 Old 12-22-2003, 06:30 PM

I have a bunch of pinhead diapers and I just love them, I never thought I would find a diaper (one size) I liked as much as SOS, but I have now. Great diapers and Caryn is just the sweetest WAHM.
#3 of 6 Old 01-21-2004, 06:41 PM

I ordered one of these new about a month ago. I wanted to try it because I have heard such great things about them. I have to say it is very well made. The quality is fantastic. It is very abosrbant for day time and if I add a doubler its great for night time (my guy isn't that heavy of a wetter though). I love the fit of this diaper.
For cons like most diapers with internal soakers its not the fastest drying diaper. But thats the only thing I've noticed that are at a disadvantage for us.
I have ordered another one and will do more as I can.
#4 of 6 Old 08-04-2004, 12:01 PM

I have a Pinhead Bedhead diaper (the nighttime version of the Pinhead) and I LOVE it. We use it overnight and the outer fleece is just the slightest bit damp in the morning. It is so absorbant that you could almost use it as an AIO. It fits very well also, is super cute and well made. These diapers are my new favorites for overnight. I have been using Nighty Newts (which work awesome as well) and didn't think I would find anything as absorbant as them, but I think I have! I am hoping to be able to purchase more soon!

Jodie, married to my best friend and Mama to three amazing kiddos, Jack (6), Matthew (4) and Sam (21 months) and cautiously waiting for a new little one due early spring (shhh, it's a secret!)
#5 of 6 Old 11-15-2004, 12:42 AM

these are my fave OS dipes! we have almost all fleece-lined pinheads which are great for naps (and BF poops!) they are easy to use too - no confusing snap downs to mess with. and very cool prints. the WAHM is nice and was very accomodating when i made a small special request.
#6 of 6 Old 10-14-2005, 04:28 AM
Banned

I second everything positve that has been stated above.

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page