Beccabottoms - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#1 of 27 Old 01-27-2004, 12:41 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I just got my first qd aio from Becky, and I LOVE it!! The quality of her work is outstanding! Her customer service is just amazing. After I placed my order online, Becky emailed me and asked my babe's weight and size. I had ordered a medium but she thought a small might fit better - and she was right. I've never had anyone contact me prior to making a dipe to get my baby's size. She communicated with me the whole way through, letting me know my dipe was on it's way and everything. I would definitely recommend her to anyone and will be placing more orders with her as well.
#2 of 27 Old 04-04-2004, 02:09 PM
cjr

Becky does great work. Her customer service is wonderful. She went out of her way to accomidate my ever changing mind and was always happy to do it. She made us some nb and small simple pul covers that were wonderful. They fit our newborn perfectly and we never had a leak or blowout. We also used her fitteds and they too were great. She does wonderful work and really knows what she's doing and is very helpful when you're trying to decide on the numerous options available.
#3 of 27 Old 05-25-2004, 05:18 PM

Beautiful work and a wahm who is VERY sweet and professional!! Becky has wonderful products!! Her Hemp doublers are nice and thirsty!! Highly recommended!!

Mommy to five wonderful earthlings, and one on the way supporter Humble Wife and Mother Learning to live through Jesus!
#4 of 27 Old 06-02-2004, 09:00 AM

I have never really been very interested in aio's until I tried the ultratrim aio's. They are amazing! I've never seen anything so trim. Quick drying (Becky has a really cool openning to allow some airflow into the (thick) soaker), absorbant, no bulk, .....

If you can get a hold of one, you are a lucky mama
#5 of 27 Old 06-02-2004, 11:27 AM

These are great! SO trim! The only thing some might mind is because of their trimness they need to be changed a bit more often than other dipes. I dont mind that but some might so I thought I would mention it. Now as for the construction, it is perfect. They leave no red marks anywhere and they are just beautiful dipes to boot. The fit is outstanding, and now I dont have any problems fitting DS's clothes over his diaper butt. I got the PUL with suedecloth inner and they are so soft the DS actually stays still for me to put them on him. Beccky is very sweet and i highly recommend working with her.
#6 of 27 Old 06-02-2004, 11:31 AM

I forgot to post the product I got! LOL. They were the Ultra Trim AIOs.
#7 of 27 Old 06-03-2004, 02:54 PM

Awesome Ultra trim aio's and pocket. Very well made.
#8 of 27 Old 06-07-2004, 02:58 PM

Becky's Ultra Trim AIOs are SUPER trim and fit great. I'm not an AIO fan, but if I could afford to switch my entire stash to these I would. They fit like underwear and are absorbant as well. Plus she has some really cute prints and quick shipping!

Jodie, married to my best friend and Mama to three amazing kiddos, Jack (6), Matthew (4) and Sam (21 months) and cautiously waiting for a new little one due early spring (shhh, it's a secret!)
#9 of 27 Old 06-08-2004, 01:56 PM

I love my becca bottoms pockets.
They are super trim and very cute. The fit is super trim. No problems with leaks, in fact these are our out and about diapers because they are very trustworthy. Customer service is an A+ not a single problem there. We love our Becca bottoms and will be attempting to get more.
Erin
#10 of 27 Old 06-09-2004, 01:06 PM - Thread Starter

I have expanded my BeccaBottoms stash to include fitteds, ultratrim fitteds, windpro cover, hemp fitted, ultratrim aios and pul covers Can you tell I love these? They fit my little one like they were made for her - Becky does amazing work and is SO super nice to work with!
#11 of 27 Old 07-06-2004, 09:09 PM

Okay, I had previously tried some of Becky's stuff before, but oh my!! I just got a HUGE stash from her, and I am drooling here!! Trim, well-made, and nicely priced!! I am so happy with my custom order, and have in fact asked to be placed back on the waiting list!!

Mommy to five wonderful earthlings, and one on the way supporter Humble Wife and Mother Learning to live through Jesus!
#12 of 27 Old 07-11-2004, 01:33 AM

I was looking for applix jersey wool covers, and Becca made me one, custom! (She usually just does snaps). The wool is fabulously soft and stretchy, and the sewing is flawless. An excellent product, and I'll be back for more!
#13 of 27 Old 07-25-2004, 12:28 AM

I have 5 Beccabottoms QD AIO's and my only problem with them is deciding which one to put on Chloe!!! Seriously, Becky is an awesome WAHMama - customer service is A plus as is the quality (and cuteness, and trimness) of her diapers. She answered all my questions and then some very quickly (and patiently - as I kept thinking of more!).
#14 of 27 Old 07-26-2004, 10:36 PM

How do I love Beccabottoms? Let me count the ways!

1. The nicest WAHMama there is, hands down.
2. The Ultra Trim products really ARE ultra trim!
3. Customer service is above and beyond. Especially those of us who change our orders and tricky stuff like that.
4. The quality of the workmomship is outstanding.
5. Shipping is lightning fast.

And there's so much more! So far I have a QD UT AIO, a UT pocket I got in a trade, and a brand spankin' new SSS (WIO). I am so totally in . The QD AIO is the one we reach for when going out and we need to show off some cloth booty. It is so cute and so well made, and works like a dream. The WIO we got today is so gorgeous. It's a rich autumn brown color that she serged in earth tones - it's so beautiful. And I have a whole gaggle of stuff on custom order that I just can't wait to pet. :LOL

I can't stress enough how well-made Beccabottoms products are. These will easily last through several babies. The time and effort Becky puts into making these diapers is just amazing. How she does it all, making all these great dipes, and is still SO nice, and on top of everything, I will never know. :LOL

for Beccabottoms! Can you tell I love these diapers?
#15 of 27 Old 08-22-2004, 10:03 PM

I love Becky's products and she is so super sweet to work with! I have one of her new one-size fitteds and it is absolutely one of my favorites, I can't wait to get more. They are trim, absorbant and so stretchy! They fit my 7 month old and my 21 month old perfectly. I love the duel soakers and when the soakers are snapped together this is the perfect night time diaper. :
And Becky was so nice to send me a wool cover as a gift because she knows how much I've wanted to try one. I love this wool cover, it is an excellent addition to our wool stash and I want to get a couple more in some other colors. And they work really well over her dipes.

I just can't say enough good things about Becky and Beccabottoms. I can't wait for her to open up for custom orders again, I am going to be first in line!
#16 of 27 Old 08-31-2004, 11:47 PM

I just got 2 windpro UT AIO's and 2 UT WIO and 14 total snap-ins from Becky. I have washed and used everything for two days now and I am very impressed.

There isn't a stitch out of place and the fit is amazing. These diapers will fit for a long time to come. Kylie has room to grow in these, and they aren't bulky at all now.

I changed my mind about 3 times while working with Becky and she was very accomodating and wanted me to have exactly what I wanted. I left some choices up to her since I couldn't see the fabrics. She made great choices and I am SO happy with my order.

The wait time was a bit hard since I don't like to wait, lol (although she did not go over her advertised wait time). I know that Becky is getting better at gauging how long it takes to fill orders and I will definately be placing more orders in the future.

10 stars for Becky
#17 of 27 Old 09-05-2004, 03:50 PM

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
I have a fitted from Beccabottoms that I really like. It is a medium and has fit my ds since he was about 11 lbs and still fits him at 17 lbs on the second smallest setting. The only problem we have is that when DS poops, it kind of canals it up into his front, but that's no problem, we just make sure he's not gonna poop when we put it on him.

Becky is really lovely to work with too and she is very accomodating to every individual need.

Non Practicing Midwife, going back to school! Mamma to my 3 loves, living each day to the fullest.
#18 of 27 Old 09-13-2004, 09:13 PM

Ohhhhh.....these are lovely!! I wish I had tons more!! Becky pays so much attention to detail, and the micro on these is so soft and never pills. The hemp absorbs and absorbs and absorbs!! I love to lay these in our fave covers for a trim and dry diaper. Becky has tons of great stuff, but these are our current favorites!! A++ purchase

#19 of 27 Old 09-27-2004, 09:22 PM

My beccabottoms are my absolute favorite diapers. I have 3 UT AIOs. 2 have micro inner & one has velour. They are all great. VERY trim, really is trimmer than a 'sposie. They do not leak either. I love the way her inserts have 1/2 the layers only sewn at one end so they dry super fast and I can fold the bottom part up to double the absorbance up front where we need it for me ds. I also have a BB Microsnuggler pocket diaper that is wonderful. No leaks here. I stuff it w/ an infant cpf folded in thirds and it works great! I can't wait to get more!

Sara
Mom to 2 1/2 and 4 mo old boys.
#20 of 27 Old 10-21-2004, 08:08 PM

I purchased my first BB dipe from HC a few weeks ago. The payment was received alright - I know this because Marc sent me an email telling me so and said he'd be shipping the diaper out quickly.

A few days later I got a USPS email with a tracking number.

So far, the tracking number only says that BB has arranged for pickup. My package hasn't actually been dropped off yet.

This was my first purchase from Beccas but not from Hyena Cart. All my other HC transactions have been wonderful.

Anything going on at BeccasBottoms? I haven't had a response to my most recent email in two days now.

I was looking forward to this dipe.

secular classical-ish mama to an incredible 5 year old DS and an amazing 6 year old DD.
#21 of 27 Old 10-22-2004, 03:56 PM

I would try contacting her again. She is in mist of having her LAST stocking before selling her bis. She sent e-mails thru her yahoo group today. Maybe in the last couple of days she was finishing up the diapers. I was able to return an item this week so I know she is around.

Try e-mailing her again.
#22 of 27 Old 10-22-2004, 05:01 PM

I ordered from a Beccabottoms Hyena Cart stocking in the middle of September and it took three weeks for the order to arrive. I did eventually receive a reply from Becky explaining the delay, but I also find this to be an unusually long length of time for shipping.

The diapers, though, are well worth the wait in my opinion. The stretchiness of the leg elastic and the ingenious snap placement on the one size diapers are quite trim. The double soaker is so absorbent, my DD often doesn't even wet to the outside of the diaper. My only wish is that the leg elastic didn't turn in, but it seems more of a cosmetic nuisance than something that affects the performance of the diapers.

mom of  dust.gif, ROTFLMAO.gif, and jog.gif
#23 of 27 Old 10-25-2004, 05:41 PM

I got my dipe this weekend and it WAS worth the wait. There was a mix up between Becky and her DH which makes sense if they are selling the business.

It's a gorgeous and well made dipe. And Becky was over the top in professionalism.

I hope the new WAHM is just as good!

Jen

secular classical-ish mama to an incredible 5 year old DS and an amazing 6 year old DD.
#24 of 27 Old 10-26-2004, 01:13 AM

I also got 3 instock diapers (2 stockings-ago) and it took 3 weeks for me to get these in stock diapers and one turned out to be a AIO instead of a pocket (which they let me have for the pocket price). I wonder if they sew their snap-in inserts after they sell the diaper. I was really suprised with how long it took!

I am also thinking about selling them as the UT HR large size don't seem to work for DD. Unlike the previous poster, she always soaks the entire diaper and we get tons of wicking. I think DD's thighs may be too thin...hmmm! Adorable prints, though and they are sewn perfectly!

Amy (mama to a sweet DD)
#25 of 27 Old 10-29-2004, 01:17 AM

It took a little longer than normal to get my Beccabottoms from the last 2 stockings than previous stockings, but I think that is due to the transition that Becky is going through right now w/ selling the biz. Her diapers are great and I was fine w/ having to wait a little longer for them. AND she did tell me that she usually waits to make the soakers after the stocking, so that would explain them taking a couple of days longer...

I LOVE my Beccabottoms and am sad to see her selling. Hopefully the new owner will continue to make wonderful diapers!
#26 of 27 Old 11-15-2004, 12:25 AM

my 2 orders direct from becky shipped differently - one fast, one slower. but, to be fair she emailed explaining there would be a delay. and, it then came by the time she specified. i think that's fair. and her products are so wonderful - really trim and well made. i hope the new owner continue's with becky's great work and sweet personality!
#27 of 27 Old 12-03-2004, 12:01 PM

Sadly I didn't have much luck with my BB purchase. My first experience was wonderful so when I was lucky enough to grab a custom slot I was so excited! After waiting for my instock and custom order for 4.5 months I was told that it couldn't be completed and I would get a refund.

I got a custom spot and 2 instock diapers. She said the turnaround would be fast so I told her to hang onto the instock until the customs were completed and she could ship them all together. At the beginning she had great communication and would tell me she was super busy so my order was being delayed, I was ok with that and told her so. Then about 2 months later I was afraid C wouldn't fit in the Mediums anymore and because of the time delay (I also didn't get my holiday diaper in time and told her I didn't want it anymore after that) she offered to up my order to Larges at no extra expense to me. I thought that was great! About a month after that she said my order was done BUT she had cut them all out as Mediums. She would get my new order out to me in a week but if I didn't want to wait I could have a refund. I wanted my diapers so I chose to wait - again. A month later I still had no diapers and there was no communication unless I initiated it. I felt I was being extremely patient during all this too, never once, until the end did I get upset. I think waiting 4.5 months for a custom order is a bit much.

I contacted her again recently and was told that it was too much for her and all she could offer me was a refund. I was very dissapointed! The thing that really gets me is that during this four and a half months and after she has continued to take more custom orders and complete those while my order sat. I asked her why that happened but never got an answer.

Becky is a super sweet WAHM and I know she didn't mean to dissapoint me and that her life was very hectic. But after waiting 4 1/2 months for an order while seeing others being placed and completed did bother me. To her credit she did offer me refunds along the way, but I was told that if I didn't want the refund my diapes would be completed in a week or so. I believed that they would and so I gave her the benifit of the doubt, evidentally I did that one too many times.

It's a shame too, because I would make these diapers (the UT AIO's) my whole stash if I could.

Mommy of 3 super charged kiddos

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page