Flip system by BumGenius - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 2 Old 12-02-2009, 02:37 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Product name: Flip

Brief description of product: The Flip is basically your ultimate cloth diaper as far as options go. You have the choice of using stay dry, organic, or disposable inserts. It's a diaper cover that can be used, by changing out inserts, until soiled. It's a one-size diaper that will fit 8-35 lb babies.

Store/Site of purchase: I purchased mine and Nicki's Diapers, but you can find them on most cloth diapering websites/stores.

Price: $49.95 for a day box (stay dry), $59.95 for a day box (organic), $16.95 for 1 cover and stay dry insert, $19.95 for 1 cover and organic insert

How long have you used this product? almost a month

Fit/Sizing: all-in-one sizing, and they fit snug, not too tight, but well enough to keep poo in (unless you don't put it on right, which DH did once )

Performance: So far they hold up real well. You can wipe out the inside of the cover if there's just pee, but so far if my DS poos, I have to change the cover also. DS is only 3 months also, so he's not moving around (I'll update my review when he does start), and he's breastfed, so we'll see how that changes as he gets older. It holds up pretty well. It takes a lot of poo to leak through. He's never leaked through with a just pee. Also, the stay dry inserts are awesome when it comes to wicking away moisture. We're very impressed.

Quality: I wondered about the qulity at first, but once I started using them, my doubts were put to rest. They hold up really well. I love the fact that I can dry the inserts in the dryer for during winter time. And the covers dry quick. I usually let them dry over night and they're ready to use again the next day.

Customer Service/Communication: I haven't had any yet; haven't needed any yet.

Would you purchase this product again? Yes. In fact, I hope they bring out more colors that I can buy.

Have you made a complaint to the WAHM or company about the product? If yes, please provide details of any resolution or lack thereof. No, I've had no complaints so far (will update if any come up).

Additional Comments: The only thing is, they only come in 3 colors so far: blue, green, and pink. I've heard people complain about the colors showing through clothes, and I haven't had that problem yet.

I give it (How many up out of five?):

Lydia , wife to DH , mama to Titus (8-11-09) and we just started
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 2 Old 07-24-2010, 01:13 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
More colors!

http://nickisdiapers.com/catalog.php?category=1370

I am hoping for some patterns, though.

Have nothing to add, except that the gDiaper inserts work better than Flip (disposable sorts) for this diaper. For me, this is a +++ not a negative, since I can find gDiapers locally.

and it works really well overnight, also

Katrina - Mama to Gabriel  sleepytime.gif 11/20/2009 and Norah vbac.gif 10/11/2011- married to Wayne - geek.gif novaxnocirc.gifbfinfant.giffamilybed1.gifcd.gif&nbspand now new baby Theodore born 3/11/13 vbac.gif

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page