Berry Patch Diapers - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 6 Old 02-22-2004, 10:00 PM - Thread Starter
XM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I just got my first Berry Patch diapers and I am sooo excited about them! I remember 'hyena-ing' alongside Karen when we were expecting our babies, so when she opened up shop I was excited to see what she was offering because I knew she had tried many great dipes herself. She was very sweet in her emails and shipped my order promptly.

Can I just say, this diaper rocks? The stitching is excellent, and I love her taste in matching snaps and microfleece to the patterns in the fabric (that's a peeve of mine, snaps that don't 'go' with the dipe, color-wise). I also like that she sewed the hemp smooth-side out. She has some great fabric choices, and if there is not a hand-dyed diaper for me to try in stock next time in Ezra's size I might just cry.

The best thing about this diaper is its insane absorbancy! I put it on Super PeePeeMan for several hours and finally took it off to check it, as it did not feel wet so I decided it was time to investigate (we go coverless at home and change after each pee). Sure enough, he had wet a few times, but I didn't know it because of all that hemp, and ds didn't feel it through the fleece-topped soaker. Actually, the best part of the diaper is her clever and mighty quick-dry soaker.

To have my prettiest diaper also be my most absorbent is great, for that same dipe to also be quick-dry...? It's almost too good to be true! Plus the customer service was great... Now, forget everything I just said, because I don't want for these to get so popular that I can't get any more

#2 of 6 Old 02-24-2004, 04:20 PM

I love my Berry Patch diapers, too. My all hemp one is super absorbent and used in our nightime rotation. The large fits both my 33lb toddler and my 24 lb 15 month old. Flawless sewing/serging, too.
#3 of 6 Old 02-27-2004, 04:23 AM

I got two of hers too and I LOVE them so much! They are my favorite! The hand dyed colors are beautiful and the fit perfect! And they are one of my most absorbent ones!!!

I have had them a few months and they still look totally brand new! I can't wait to buy more!

Azadeh
#4 of 6 Old 03-27-2004, 12:17 PM

I really didn't need any more diapers, but when I saw Karen had one custom spot, I took it for a certain fabric I was eyeing on my site.

I love the fit of these diapers. Side snappers are my favorite! This diaper is very well made, and customer service was just wonderful. Karen consulted with me and made exactly what I wanted.
#5 of 6 Old 04-01-2004, 01:32 PM

Product name: Berry Patch fitted diapers

Brief description of product: Fitted side snap diapers

Store/Site of purchase: Berry Patch

Price: Price varies, but around $15, I think

How long have you used this product? 6 months

Fit/Sizing: The diapers are very adjustable and fit very well

Performance: Great!

Workmomship: Excellent

Customer Service/Communication: Very good. Karen is wonderful at responding to emails

Would you purchase this product again? Most definitely!

Have you made a complaint to the WAHM about the product? If yes, please provide details of any resolution or lack thereof- no complaints

Additional Comments:

I give it (How many thumbs up out of five?):
#6 of 6 Old 09-25-2004, 01:33 AM

I absolutely love my..I mean my daughters...diapers. They are so wonderful. The fit, the designs, the fabrics and hand dyed sherpa and hemps. I love them. I want more!!

wife - mother - midwife

CIRCUMCISION

The more you know, the worse it gets.

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page