Easy Fit by Tots Bots (Bummis) - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 3 Old 05-10-2010, 10:46 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Product name: Easy Fit by Tots Bots

Brief description of product:
It's a pocket diaper, but the liner is attached, so no more digging through the laundry basket looking for inserts! It's kinda like a mix between an AIO and a pocket. You don't have to reach in a pull our the wet liner, it comes out easily in the wash, and I find this diaper dries much faster than some of my other diapers.
The liner is made of bamboo fiber on one side and microfiber on the other, so it's nice and absorbent

Store/Site of purchase: Bummis
http://www.bummis.com/us/en/easy-fit.php?adr=2

Price:
$24.75 cnd
How long have you used this product? 1 month

Fit/Sizing: 8-35 pounds

Performance: So far I haven't had any issues. They wash well and are very easy to use.

Quality: I love how soft the bamboo feels up against baby's skin! They seem much thinner than some of my other pocket diapers, yet they absorb just as well!

Customer Service/Communication:

Would you purchase this product again? Yes

Have you made a complaint to the WAHM or company about the product? If yes, please provide details of any resolution or lack thereof.

Additional Comments: I did not need to buy any more diapers, but I saw these and thought they looked super cute and had to have them! I only have a few, but if they were available when I was buying my whole stash, I know I would have bought a bunch of these.

I give it (How many up out of five?): 5 on 5

Carolyn, married to M, momma to K (09/'09) and C (04/'12).
#2 of 3 Old 08-07-2010, 11:48 PM

I just saw these today in Ottawa, the store where I saw them said they're made by a Scottish company. I am just building my stash now, but I am definitely going to try them because they seem like such a practical idea.

Mama to DD 4/06 notes2.gif  new DS stork-boy.gif born 17/12/10 familybed2.gifnovaxnocirc.gif
#3 of 3 Old 08-26-2010, 12:50 PM - Thread Starter

Yup, made by Tots Bots in Scotland (same maker of the Bamboozle), but distributed in NA by Bummis. Bummis is soon (in a few weeks) going to be carrying the prints too, so cute, and should retail the same as the solids!

Carolyn, married to M, momma to K (09/'09) and C (04/'12).

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page