Crystal's Cloth - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 24 Old 04-19-2004, 06:34 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Crystal's Cloth

I ordered 2 fitteds, 4 pul covers and 1 wool cover from Crystal. She was great about communicating - she kept me informed every step of the way. She asked lots of questions to make sure I got just what I wanted - she even did some alterations so these would fit my monkey better. I was going on vacation so she even shipped my order to a different state so I could get it while I was gone! She answered all my many many questions about wool (this is my first wool anything) and made the whole experience so pleasant. I had so much fun chatting back and forth with her, I can't wait to order again!
#2 of 24 Old 06-01-2004, 12:58 PM

Crystal is super sweet and I also loved e-mailing back and forth with her. I got a striped velour and sherpa fitted from her and she said she didn't quite like the way some of the stitches came out so she made me another one and sent both of them to me!!!! (I think she might be a little nutty because they both look PERFECT to me.)

Kitty

Great for nature studies! http://www.pleinairkids.com
Plein Air Kids - Handmade wooden art boxes for Budding Artists.
#3 of 24 Old 06-02-2004, 03:36 PM

Crystal is wonderful to work with! One of my first WAHM orders, 1 hemp fitted, printed fitted and cover. After helping me figure out what I wanted (difference between smooth and bumpy?!?) and finding some extra print material I REALLY wanted, she got my order done and shipped super fast. GREAT email communication. My monkey cover is a favorite of ours to use. All items work great, fit nicely and are CUTE!! Will definitely be buying more items from her.
#4 of 24 Old 06-04-2004, 10:22 PM

Well, we have just tried our Crystal's Cloth for the first time. The fit is perfect, the diaper is beautifully made, and would be quite trim except that I added extra absorption for his nap! The fabric is lovely, and the elastic is very soft, and didn't leave any red marks anywhere on DS. And, as mentioned above, Crystal was absolutely wonderful to deal with! She was willing to adjust the measurements of the diaper to make sure I was happy with the fit. I hope the diaper continues to work as well as it did this first time out!

Alison
#5 of 24 Old 06-09-2004, 06:47 PM

I can not rave enough about Crystal! Wonderful work and wonderful woman. Everything is superb! Buy from this WAHM and you will not be disappointed.
#6 of 24 Old 06-11-2004, 05:37 PM
Ok

Add me to the list of believers!

I have 2 Crystal-made diapers and like them a lot. She has a wide variety of possibilities for customers. Mine are hemp, bumpy out (both sides), snap-in hemp (smooth) soaker and fleece-lined extra soaker (not attached). She put in hip snaps too (although since we're on the highest end of smalls we dont need them-- but lots of mamas apparently look for them. I think they are a nice combo of trim/absorbent.

The workmomship is excellent. Crystal stayed in communication w/ me, & sent pictures. She asked questions in emails to make sure she understood what I wanted. I also ordered breast pads and booboo cloths. I let her pick booboo fabrics and she did a great job.

I really enjoyed working with her and would definitely recommend her work and business!
#7 of 24 Old 06-24-2004, 07:49 PM

I have one fitted, one cover, and one AIO from Crystal - all absolutely gorgeous!!! The fit is fabulous, the workmomship is top-notch, and they're excellent for absorbency & comfort. My new favorite diapers!!
#8 of 24 Old 06-24-2004, 09:08 PM

I have one fitted, one cover, and an AIO from Crystal.They're absolutely gorgeous! Pretty looking, great fitting, nice size range, excellent absorbency, super comfy.

Crystal is very sweet, too - I highly recommend her!

My new fave diapers!

Cheryl
#9 of 24 Old 07-04-2004, 12:33 PM

I have nothing but praise for Crystal and her work. She was absolutely wonderful to deal with. She answered all my questions and helped me figure out what I needed to get. She kept me informed every step of the way, and always asked lots of questions to make sure everything was exactly how I wanted it.

Beyond her excellant customer service, she really makes a wonderful product. You can really see the pride in her work. Every diaper, cover, wipe, ect. that I got from her was extremely well made. I feel that her diapers work wonderfully (from tests with water) and can't wait to use them on my baby.

I would definately reccomend Crystal to anyone considering her. Not only will you get a wonderful product, but the lady making it is just one of the nicest you could come across.
#10 of 24 Old 08-16-2004, 08:36 PM

Crystal made our first custom fitteds ever. They are absolutely perfect! The fit is awsome, the fabrics are beautiful, and the workmomship is outstanding! I absolutely love the diapers, and Crystal was a delight to work with.
#11 of 24 Old 09-04-2004, 08:20 PM

Wonderful products and wonderful customer service!!! I ordered from Crystal and one of the colors of wool I ordered oversold...she was quick to not only inform me of the situation, but she went out of her way to order new wool just for me AND did a free applique to compensate for taking longer than first estimated! She kept me up to date ever step of the way. Her products are perfectly sewn and serged! I have 3 hemp fitteds with fleeced topped trifolded soakers and 2 wool covers and them all!
#12 of 24 Old 09-15-2004, 12:53 AM

I ordered a cover from her - the sunflower batik with a purple velour lining - and it is beautiful!! It is absolutely flawless! The customer service was superb, and like the previous posters said, she asked lots of questions so things would turn out just right. I highly recommend her to anyone! I will definitely be a repeat customer.

hang.gif  

#13 of 24 Old 10-09-2004, 03:27 PM

I ordered a large all hemp diaper and we emailed back and forth SOOOO many times. She has a lot of patience. At first I just wanted white serging and snaps, and she got me thinking and I ended up ordering rainbow colors.

I'm very pleased with this diaper... she also threw in a wiping cloth and an extra doubler!!! And the diaper has three layers through out, which is very cool, as my only other all hemp diaper (muttaqin) has only two layers. Oh, there is just so many good things I could say.

Last but not least, lucky for me, she lives close to where I live!!! and she gave me free shipping through Lordco auto parts. What a wonderful person.
#14 of 24 Old 10-19-2004, 05:34 PM

I just ordered a halloween cover from her and got it a week later. I LOVE it! excellent craftsmanship and I looove looking through her gallery, everything is beautiful. I hope she's open for custom ordering when I have my next one! She's really nice and great to chat with, very open!
#15 of 24 Old 10-23-2004, 02:22 PM

I heart Crystal's Cloth. I ordered an AIO for my son and one for our baby on the way. The diapers are gorgeous and super absorbant. I cannot wait until I can get more. I absolutely LOVE these diapers. Plus, Crystal is great to work with.
#16 of 24 Old 11-03-2004, 06:27 PM

I Crystal's Cloth. Crystal is an absolute dear to deal with. I placed a large order (4 covers and 3 diapers) and got a very quick reply. She kept me in contact, asking questions to make sure my order was perfect then kept me updated to the progress of my fluff. When the order took longer than she promised, she let me know, seriously apologized and sent a bonus to make up for the delay.

The diapers fit like a dream and are so trim and absorbant. The covers are generous and I think that mediums are all we will ever need. The quality of the work is amazing. DH even loves her covers and says "they look like they were professionally made" :LOL I cannot find one flaw in the diapers or covers, her work is perfect.

I now have a second order in (an a 3rd when the wool gets in) and Crystal is just amazing. I will be ordering from her over and over and over.
#17 of 24 Old 12-16-2004, 11:35 PM

I just received a cashmere wool blend cover and it is FABULOUS!! I got to pick the inner and outer colors, snaps and serging and it looks, feels and fits amazingly. It has become my favorite cover. Crystal kept me well informed all along the way on the progress and sent pics as well. I think she and her work are first rate and I will definately be back - to try her fitteds next!
#18 of 24 Old 01-08-2005, 06:34 PM

i ordered a cover and a fitted fro, CC and then she made the fitted more to my DS measurments. THe dipe and cover were top notch. THe dipe was still a bit big on him but we still use the flag cover all the time. I would order here again..... thanks
#19 of 24 Old 01-22-2005, 02:16 AM

editted cause I realize it was a misunderstanding So sorry it took so long for me to edit.
#20 of 24 Old 01-24-2005, 09:01 AM

Thanks so much for everyone's lovely comments I am so blessed to have such wonderful Mama's who have helped support me and my family. Thank you from the bottom of my heart

Crystal
#21 of 24 Old 02-02-2005, 02:30 PM

I have ordered I think about 9 fitteds from Crystals Cloth. I love her diapers. Her prices are also great. Crystal is real easy to talk to Very easy going!
#22 of 24 Old 02-07-2005, 08:55 PM

I just noticed that you repied to my post here, Crystal. I didn't mean to make you have less business, and I apologize if you indeed got my message and repied. I'm out of the cloth diapering world now cause my DD is potty trained except for night time, and my other one is using her old dipes, and I can't afford it.

Sorry if I missinterpreted your not replying to my emails. Must have been something wrong with the server or something. It was just days after we were emailing back and forth about the one diaper that I did buy from you, so you can understand why I would think what I did, right.

I sincerely hope you continue on the WAHM road to success! Good Luck. The diaper is awesome that you made for me, BTW, and is my DP's favorite for our DD's bum at night time. It's a real super-soaker, and easy to do with the snaps.
#23 of 24 Old 03-12-2005, 01:02 PM

I have ordered lovely wipes from Crystal. They are so nice. I also ordered a size medium procare cover... very nice and included an extra one because the order took longer than she anticipated . I have since ordered 2 cashmere covers... they are beautiful and are very well made.

I have since bought another 2 of crystal's diapers second hand and they are equally lovely. I am having a small problem with the ruffles, but overall really great diapers even the second time around.
#24 of 24 Old 02-16-2006, 11:31 PM

I have meant to post this for the longest time. Crystal made up a quick custom order for me. It was about 50 huge custom sized wipes. She has great communication, emails updates and follows through on her commitments. In addition the wipes were all perfectly made, of very high quality (beautiful burley terry & flannel, they are awesome) and they are still going strong. These wipes have been doing solid duty for a long time now and they look still almost new. I think they'll outlast the diapering days and go on to new things.

Mama to 12, and 9 and 3. 

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page