NoPins4Baby - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 05-18-2004, 03:00 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
NoPins4Baby

I ordered from Dina because she had the product I needed at the lowest price I could find. She was also offering free shipping which just decreased my already low bill.

I asked her a question about the care/use of the cover and she answered me very quickly. I ordered on a Sunday, it was shipped on Monday, arrived in perfect shape and was packed nicely with a sweet note. With great customer service like this, I will definitely order from her again
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-21-2004, 01:23 AM

I ordered from Dina a few weeks ago and I was very pleased with the transaction. I ordered some KHW rash-eze and some ovulation test strips. Dina communicated with me very quickly about my order and shipped out immediately! Awesome service!

, , , mama to Ross , Reagan (8/29/05), Joshua (from Haiti...here NOW due to the earthquake!), and Elijah , born safely 9-8-09.
Old 05-31-2004, 05:28 AM

Long overdue review of No Pins 4 Baby.........
I ordered some NB things for bean, and received them in a very timely manner, wrapped nicely, with a few bonus wipes. The free shipping will have me coming back for more once baby is here!

Terri, sewing mama to 4 beautiful girls and the boy, Finn. We novaxnocirc.giffamilybed1.gifh20homebirth.giffemalesling.GIFcd.gifsewmachine.gif since 1996!
Old 07-12-2004, 02:28 PM

www.nopins4baby.com
Dina is a super sweet momma to work with. I got a organic one size ecobaby fitted and some bummies training pants for my 3.5 year old to try at night. She has great customer service and great products! I am so pleased with my stuff

Shelly- www.hyenacart.com/tyedyedreams 12 years and going strong Bleed free prefolds, flats and clothes
Old 07-16-2004, 06:07 PM

I ordered 2 diapers from nopins4baby.com and I am super impressed. I ordered 2 organic one size diapers on Tuesday and they got to me on Thursday. Which is always a happy time to get fluff so quickly. Dina was so good with keeping me updated on my order I will definatly go back.
Old 11-15-2004, 11:20 PM

I have nothing but great things to say about Dina and NoPins4Baby.

I originally ordered just 3 dipes so I could decide on style and size. They were shipped same day and I got them in 2 days! Wow!

Once I'd decided on size and style I placed a larger order (dipes, wipes, liners) I chose NoPins because of the free shipping, discount on "bulk" orders, and the free stuffers for the Fuzzibunz. We had to do some negotiations about color selections, but Dina was more than fair and accomodating.

I placed my order Sunday. Overnight I realized I had forgotten to order the wipes and liners so Monday I placed that order and emailed Dina to let her know what I'd done. My entire order came all together in one week.

Dina is running a great site!

Kim
Old 11-15-2004, 11:27 PM
Ok

Another very satisfied customer.

After shopping around for prices on XL Aristocrats, I went with Dina at NoPins4Baby. I'm very pleased. I ordered on a Thursday, she shipped it Friday and I received it on Monday. We exchanged email after I ordered it and after it arrived and both times she answered very promptly. So I have a great product at a great price. And I feel valued as a customer, b/c even though it was a simple order it was all handled quickly and professionally! She even included a wipe
Old 11-16-2004, 08:58 PM

I had an excellent transaction with Dina~~

I ordered a dozen Ecobaby one size diapers on Thursday and they arrived Monday of the next week. That is excellent service!! She was promt and friendly in returning e-mails.

Thks was truly the smoothest transaction I have ever had with a online store. The free shipping is great too!!

Thank you Dina
Old 11-16-2004, 10:57 PM

I ordered 2 ecobaby absorb-it-alls from Dina. She sent me a very friendly email that same day saying they would ship the next day. I recieved the diapers 3 days later. Dina has excellent service, and with free shipping, I will definately be back for more!
Old 04-21-2005, 04:48 AM

I'm a canadian mama and I just ordered a bunch of stuff from dina. I got it today, and had to pay 16.00$ C.O.D, on top of the price of the diapers, and shipping. The shipping is not free to Canada, BTW. I emailed her about the C.O.D, and she basically said, "there's nothing I can do". but she didn't tell me how I could try and get my money back. I'm going to shop "local" from now on

also, her shopping cart, on her site, will only send to americans, there is no option for anyone else. I had to email her directly to buy the stuff, and send my CC# through emails.
Old 05-12-2005, 02:02 AM

I ordered a "Still Nursin' Jealous" shirt from Dina-she had them INSTOCK! It arrived very quickly.
Great customer service also!
Old 06-22-2005, 07:26 PM

i've ordered a couple times from dina and her shipping is always very fast, even to alaska! i also won the cutest, teeniest little happy heiny just a little bit ago from being on her mailing list! i was so excited, i never win anything!

dina is a great wahm to shop with!

User Tag List