doodlebottoms! - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 15 Old 05-26-2003, 03:57 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
This is a MUST HAVE Diaper!

I have been buying wipes from this lady, and I got a diaper off of her.
Well, I just got to try it out last night, and I LOVE this diaper!

It is sooo well constructed! No leaks & No wicking!

She also has the most awesome wipes! I love the velour/terry mixture... a side with some texture, and a side to really get the nitty gritty off.

The cusatomer service is great also!!

Doddle Bottoms

~Jodi
#2 of 15 Old 03-01-2004, 12:36 AM

I love my Doodle Bottoms covers. Very well constructed and the fit is perfect. I her prices too! Free shipping and lots of sales!

, , , mama to Ross , Reagan (8/29/05), Joshua (from Haiti...here NOW due to the earthquake!), and Elijah , born safely 9-8-09.
#3 of 15 Old 03-28-2004, 05:08 PM

Yup gotta agree here...Corey is wonderfull to work with. She will go to any lengths to please you and her diapers and wonderfully constructed. They look incredebly detailed and her sewing is fantastic. Her inserts are spectacularly absorbant and trim. I am now going to try out her wool wash since i love everything else about her stuff....

:My 7 year old boy Ari, my fun loving husband and my life!
#4 of 15 Old 05-19-2004, 12:42 PM

I made a rather unreasonable request on Monday--I ordered a semi-custom cover and 3 dozen wipes for a friends baby shower and asked if she could get it to me by Saturday.

Well, she called me about an hour after I placed the order, said she'd sew the cover that day and send it out Priority mail. She didn't even charge me for the extra shipping.

Anyway, spread the word and go buy some stuff from her. I just love her covers and her hemp and sherpa wipes are only $.50 each.

peace, Beth
#5 of 15 Old 05-25-2004, 02:41 PM

I love doodlebottoms diapers I have some of her fitteds and some of her pockets they fit both of my daughters great highly recommend them. her prices are great too.

Christina

Mom to  Rachel 15 Kimberly 12 Chloe 10 and Nathaniel 8
#6 of 15 Old 05-31-2004, 12:59 AM

I just love her covers. I wish she wouldn't post any more satin brocade covers on her site--I just can't seem to resist buying them...

Her customer service is amazing. I bought a cover and 3 dozen wipes for a friend's baby shower and she sent the package priority mail to me at her expense to make sure it got there in time. Corey is fantastic.

peace, Beth
#7 of 15 Old 08-29-2004, 02:20 AM

Corey at DoodleBottoms recently won me over with her amazingly fast and sweet service. We had a USPS fiasco with my last order that Corey not only quickly corrected at no charge, but included a very thoughtful freebie for me! Basically, my order arrived ruined thru no fault of Corey's and she replaced my wool wash and pregnancy tea with priority mail AND included a box of mother's milk tea at no charge! Can you feel the ???
#8 of 15 Old 09-10-2004, 06:37 PM
Banned

LOVE doodlebottoms! It is one of my staple places to buy almost anything from. The variety, prices, and truly outstanding CS cannot be rivaled IMO. And the quality of the products are superb, as well. One of my top three fave WAHMs across the board, no doubt.
#9 of 15 Old 09-29-2004, 03:24 AM

I have loved my doodlebottoms wool wash I am just about out and went to her site to order more. Of course she had a custom spot open for a wool cover that comes with a free bottle of wool wash. So I got the custom spot AND I will get some more wool wash

She has been in contact since I bought the custom spot helping me design my cover. I will definately report back when it arrives!
#10 of 15 Old 10-08-2004, 09:13 PM

I just got my doodlebottoms wool cover in the mail today! It is beautiful. It is very well made, and so soft. Kylie has worn it three times today. It fits her perfectly. I will be trying to get my hands on more in the future
#11 of 15 Old 10-19-2004, 11:45 PM

I have mostly positive feelings about my transaction with and products from Doodlebottoms. I placed an order almost four weeks ago and contacted Corey by email when I hadn't received my order after two weeks. She explained that there was a problem with her server and hadn't known that she had a number of orders that she hadn't been notified of. She said that my package had gone out the day before and to expect it soon. When it still hadn't arrived 10 days later, I contacted her to see if she had an update or a tracking number, but the tracking number she had showed "no record of this item" on the USPS site. She graciously offered to reship the package and did so very quickly, emailing me the tracking number for the new package. Unfortunately, she couldn't fill all of my order, so she refunded that portion of my order and then she gave me half off the rest of my order-- which corresponded to her current 1/2 off wool wash sale that she currently has running. She also tossed in a free wool wash bar.

While I would have rather had my complete order within a faster timeframe, I am certainly aware that the P.O. can lose packages and it's not a WAHM's fault. In more than 4 years of hundreds of WAHM and ebay transactions, I have never had a lost package until recently, and this was my second lost package. I really appreciated the fact that Corey was very responsive to my email requests and got back to me quickly. It was very nice of her to offer to reship the package (I was willing to wait to see if it showed up within the paypal deadline) and to give me half off my order.

I really like the woolwash she makes; it washes the wool up beautifully and it smells wonderful. I bought both the solid and liquid lanolin to try and I think they are a great deal and cost not a whole lot more than my generic drugstore brand lanolin in a tube-- which doesn't have an essential oil scent added and is more difficult to use than hers.

Karla
#12 of 15 Old 10-25-2004, 01:54 PM

I love doodlebottoms covers. Recently ordered three and plan to acquire more soon.

I "sampled" several styles: the trim windpro fleece, the roomy fit suedecloth lined pul, and the fleece lined pul. Very fun prints (beautiful butterflies and funky "lucky charms"). They all fit and perform wonderfully. Even with the roomy fit, I can just lay in a folded cpf and it works great. At night I just add a fleece-topped doubler... absolutely no wicking or leaking.

The transaction was very quick and a sweet little -bonus- baby silkie was included.

So I'm one happy camper.
#13 of 15 Old 10-31-2004, 02:49 PM

I have nothing but good things to say about Corey and DoddleBottoms! Corey is super to work with and her wool wash is awesome!
#14 of 15 Old 11-15-2004, 12:22 AM

i was lucky enough to be a tester for her embroidered wool covers and i love ours! it's beautiful and so well made. she was SOOOO fast too! you won't be sorry if you try one too
#15 of 15 Old 06-29-2005, 11:24 PM

Looks like this is the 1st review since Steph took over...and it's a rave one! I placed an order for custom sherpa prefolds b/c they're the softest & best PFs I've tried yet (heresy I know but I prefer them to UBCPFs & UBIPFs :LOL). It being summer, though, I wanted show-off dipes, so I asked Steph if embroidery would be an option.
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y70...s/9b3d6d5c.jpg

These prefolds are very well made, the embroidery is impeccable, and I love how she matched the serger thread to the embroidery. Could you have better show-off dipes?? Her customer service is great too - very quick and friendly replies to emails, frequent updates, quick turnaround, etc. etc. So go buy something from her.

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page