Luxe Baby Diapers - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#1 of 22 Old 05-26-2004, 01:25 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I got my wool cover yesterday. Its really nice!

I got the wool interlock I think it was called. It is a super soft cover, really stretchy. It looks like it will fit for a long time. It is a side snap cover.

I got the size medium for my 14 lb 3 month old baby.
Heres a pic of Baby Jack in it-
Its the bright green cover. I messed up when putting captions on the pics.
http://www.haultrash.com/Angie/photo.htm

And the website is www.Luxebabydiapers.com

Oh, its cool because the cover has a snap in wool liner, so if you need more wool absorbing power, you can snap it in. And this wahm was very nice, she emailed me when she got my order, and then let me know when it shipped. for this wahm!
#2 of 22 Old 05-26-2004, 06:50 PM

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
I also placed an order with Jesse at Luze Baby Diapers. I ordered an organic wool cover, two snap-in diapers, and a matching tee shirt. Everything is fantastic. The fit is wonderful and the craftsmanship is superb. I would not hesitate to buy from her again.

way up!

Married to my high school sweetheart. We have four awesome kids.
#3 of 22 Old 07-23-2004, 07:09 PM

She is going to be HUGE one day VERY soon!! Her wool is the best (I have the dyed organic cover) and the fit is so versitile and snug. I love the detailed sewing and her snap-ins and lay-ins are great too!
#4 of 22 Old 08-16-2004, 09:59 PM

I'm in love with the wool covers and snaps in I got from Jesse at Luxe Baby Diapers! I am due any day and was lucky enough to get several wool covers with snap ins and a matching hand-dyed t-shirt. The wool cashmere is soooo soft. I can't wait for the little one to get here to put *IN* the diapers.
#5 of 22 Old 08-24-2004, 07:16 PM

I just bought some cashmere and silk liners from Luxe Baby. The delivery was super fast and the liners are exactly as I had hoped. Jesse was also great with communication and help.
#6 of 22 Old 08-27-2004, 04:21 PM
Banned

Jesse is a great WAHM and her products definately stand up to their name..they are all very LUXE for sure! We have two WIO's from her. One is a Cable knit that could wick away the hoover dam and still be trim the other is a raspberry wool that is SO soft and stretchy and trim that I pull it out when it's time to put blue jeans on my baby! Jesse has fast friendly email communication and fast shipping even from Canada to the US!
We will buy again and again!
#7 of 22 Old 09-01-2004, 05:54 PM

I recently bought a luxe cover from Jesse and I am SO impressed with her work It is top notch. The cover fits my daughter like it was made just for her.

I will be trying my hardest to get more covers soon!

Jesse was super sweet to work with. I originally bought a seconds cover from her. Apparently the wool was defective some how and got a hole in it soon after it arrived.

Jesse was very nice and made me a new one!
#8 of 22 Old 09-22-2004, 08:13 PM

I just recieved my first luxebaby wool cover. Wow it is wonderful. It is merino rib knit. It is soooo stretchy and fits very trim. Jesse is a fabulous WAHM. She was very accomindating and has great customer service. I will definately buy from her again.
#9 of 22 Old 09-25-2004, 06:49 PM

first of all, i must admit, i am totally addicted to luxe baby wool covers! i have 5 and 1 one the way. the interlock and jersey wool is soooo strechy and trim without compromising absorbancy. and the color combinations that jesse uses are just awesome. she has a really good eye for color. and, with all of my covers, there is not a stitch out of place. i have used my covers for 7 weeks and have had no performance problems whatsoever.

i have had marvelous customer service. each of my orders arrived in a very timely fashion. during our correspondance, i mentioned my newborn baby. shortly, thereafter, my order arrived with a lovely surprise: a pair of wool nursing pads.

in essence: wonderful product, wonderful wahm.
#10 of 22 Old 09-25-2004, 06:56 PM

this review is for wool and wool/cashmere nursing pads by luxe baby. my first pair of luxe wool nursing pads came as a lovely gift from jesse tucked in with my order. at the present time, i was using lana pads. when i first saw the luxe pads, i was suprised at their size as they are significantly smaller than the lana.

i used the nursing pads and they worked wonderfully. very soft and very absorbant. and the most remarkable thing, these pads are practically invisible even under one of my clingier tee shirts. from my experience, i have never encountered this with a nursing pad.

i ordered a pair of the silk/cashmere pads and also found them to be absorbant and very soft. i have had several bouts of thrush with my first child but have yet to experience thrush with this little nursling. of course, i cannot attribute this to the silk tussah pads but i have heard that these are beneficial for thrush and sore nipples.

i highly recommend these nursing pads. they are awesome!
#11 of 22 Old 09-30-2004, 03:20 PM

#12 of 22 Old 09-30-2004, 03:33 PM

I love my painted cover from Jes--she is so talented! The cover is made so it fits a huge size range (I had a med babe sized cover)--it looks so small and then it stretches 'like taffy' like I heard another happy customer say--really it does it stretches more than I've ever seen any cover stretch and then fits on the tightest settings even on my chunkster! So plenty of room to grow but I would use it on a small baby, too.
Great wetness protection, great fit, great great great! Soft wool, and lovely colors!
#13 of 22 Old 02-14-2005, 03:45 AM

Excellent WAHM.
  • Excellent communication
  • Beautiful, high quality items
  • Fabulous customer service
  • And a whole lot more

What more could a girl ask for?

Teach your children about the global water crisis
Visit Dream Village to learn more | Check out Saved by the Well on Amazon! | SBTW Trailer!
#14 of 22 Old 02-20-2005, 01:45 AM

WOW!

i LOVE our luxe baby fluff! jesse custom dip dyed and hand stamped a wool cover, pants and hat set, and also a cotton LS tee. the work is awesome! the dye job is perfect, the hand stamping beautiful and the wool is some of the softest and stretchiest i have ever felt. it's no wonder why she's a fave WAHM of so many. her CS is excellent too!
#15 of 22 Old 02-22-2005, 04:39 PM

I've bought silk liners, wool doublers, wool covers, wool pants, silk diapers, T&T diapers from Jesse. She is about the sweetest mama to work with! So nice! She sent me a matching t-shirt to one of my pairs of wool pants for FREE! She does AMAZING work! Her wool covers are definately hyena-worthy! LOL! I the way they fit DD!

Mama of 2 boys, 5 girls.grouphug.gif

#16 of 22 Old 03-25-2005, 02:07 AM

I just love my wool covers. They are so trim yet absorbent!! And she has excellent customer service
#17 of 22 Old 03-25-2005, 02:21 AM

I received an impeccable T&T fitted from Jess for the new baby due in April 05 ..and I am terrified to use it because it is SO PERFECT (don't want the baby to mess it up :LOL ) ... maybe I should frame it?

See pictures of the PERFECT diaper

I am superbly impressed with the work'mom'ship and cannot wait to get my fingers on MORE of these wonderful diapers!

tireless sewer of teeny little clothes for Bamboletta dolls ...

#18 of 22 Old 04-06-2005, 02:11 PM

Absolutely amazing customer service and SUPERB products!!!! I adore my T&T fitteds, wool cover and wool pants. I could not be more pleased. Everything is perfect in every way and Jesse is super sweet also! These are at the top of my list for fave diapers right now, and I can't wait to get more.
#19 of 22 Old 04-29-2005, 04:24 AM

We have tried a wool in one, wool cover, and turned & topstitched fitteds and loved them all. Jesse's products truly are what luxury items should be- perfectly made, a lot of attention to detail, unique materials and/or designs. The wool is so stretchy and trim. The fitteds are among our favorites, very trim and beautiful. Jesse has a great eye for color, fabrics, and detail in her hand stamping and painting. She also has excellent customer service, is super sweet, and one of my favorite WAHMS!
#20 of 22 Old 05-26-2005, 02:44 PM

Jesse is an unbelievable WAHM and just wonderful to work with. I absolutely adore her diapers, t-shirts and wool.

I could never have too much Luxe-EVER!
#21 of 22 Old 06-13-2005, 10:19 PM

I can't say anything that hasn't already been said about Jesse and her products. They're Luxe, baby! Fantastic quality, perfect fit, beautiful workmanship and gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous!!! Now if I could just get about ten more! :LOL
#22 of 22 Old 06-20-2005, 10:32 PM

Absolute diapering perfection! I have had the fortune of owning 6 of Jesse's fitted diapers and they are lovely Not one single stitch out of place. I don't know what kind of Organic Cotton she uses, but it is softer than any other I have ever touched. It stays soft too! I also have some dresses and shirts and they are my favorite things for Maddie to wear!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page