Simply Good Diapers - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 5 Old 06-02-2004, 11:17 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I ordered 4 Honeyboys from www.simplygooddiapers.com. They are wonderful. The workmomship is excellent. She has a wonderful eye for matching the inner and outer fabrics. They are the trimmest honeyboys I own, while still being super absorbant. We've never had a leak! Her prices are phenomenal (the best package deals I've seen) and she is very friendly and easy to work with.
#2 of 5 Old 07-12-2004, 01:20 PM

Samantha makes the best honeyboys EVER!
I have 1/2 of my stashh as honey boys and they have been used daily for about 6 months and they are still as beautiful as the day I bought them. Samantha is super sweet to work with and VERY fast shipping and on orders. The honeyboy market can be tricky but you can rest assured simply good diapers is a supurb product!
A+++++ product

Shelly- www.hyenacart.com/tyedyedreams 12 years and going strong Bleed free prefolds, flats and clothes
#3 of 5 Old 07-14-2004, 11:01 AM

I custom ordered two Honeyboys from Simply Good Diapers. The whole process was great! She was very prompt in contacting me and helping me decide on fabrics and my applique. I think I received them in less than two weeks, which, judging from my other custom orders, is very fast. Plua, they are absolutely beautiful and my daughter adores them.

Amanda, mom to dsd (16), dd (11), dd (8), and ds (born 11/12/11).

#4 of 5 Old 11-14-2005, 05:33 PM

wonderful honeyboy! awesome fabric selection, great communication and FAST shipping.Fantastic sewing quality!!!
I love them!! very absorbant,They do take a long time to dry.
#5 of 5 Old 11-23-2005, 04:00 AM

I custom ordered a nb honeyboy for my new baby. It arrived very quickly and I was informed when it shipped.
The diaper is perfectly sewn and adorable!

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page