SchnooglyWear - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#1 of 18 Old 06-04-2004, 01:25 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
http://www.schnoogly.com/

I had 6 pocket diapers and 10 hemp pocket stuffers made by Steph and I have been completely satisfied with the results. She was friendly, accomodating very professional. I got the diapers/stuffers quickly and well packaged.
I have now been using them for a few months and I am very pleased with how they have held up. The sewing is first rate and the sizing is dead on. I am now getting her to make me some covers and this trasaction has been great as well.

I would definelty recomend this new WAHM

MM
#2 of 18 Old 07-25-2004, 05:34 PM

I ordered a front snap fitted when she first opened. I love this diaper. Phillip wears his lg on the smallest possible setting. No leaks at all. I will get lots of use out of it. I liked it absorbacy so much I traded for two side snap dipes. These are simple, soft and easy to use. They seem to wash up great, not fraying at all.

Thank you very much.
#3 of 18 Old 08-21-2004, 11:35 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
I ordered 2 fitteds from Schnoogly and had a small issue with one of them. I contacted Steph and she was so wonderfully understanding she allowed me to return the dipe and replaced it right away. I was floored by her generosity. I think the true test of a wahm is to see how they respond when something just isn't right. She was fantastic: easily approachable, and sincere.

The dipes are well-constructed and her innovative design allows for fast drying time. I'm a very happy customer and would order again!
#4 of 18 Old 08-22-2004, 01:25 PM

Stephanie get accolades from me as well.

We recently got 2 side-snapping fitteds from another MDC mama here, and I contacted Stephanie asking a couple of questions (soakers are actually BIGGER than the diapers, one of the internal snaps doesn't snap). She offered to fix all the above for me - even though we aren't the original owner.

I'm not sending them back, but I appreciate the proffesional and FAST manner she replied in, and I love the diapers.

Canadian mom to Boo (Aug '02), Bug (Aug '04) and Bear (Dec '06).
Jesse (July '09)
#5 of 18 Old 09-01-2004, 03:58 PM

I ordered several things from Steph and the fit was not right for my son......... One diaper was to big and then the other was kind of small..... But Steph let me return them for a full refund and she was quick in refunding me my purchase price.........
#6 of 18 Old 09-05-2004, 06:20 PM

I'm late in posting my review, but I purchased a pocket diaper as well as a boppy cover from Stephanie back in July. I am very pleased with her products!

The diaper fits a little different from what I am used to, and is a little more... I like to say, organic-looking than the FB-style snap diapers I'm used to. But I actually love the fit of it, and look forward to laundry day so I can put it on him again. Will have to order more soon!

mama to Joey (1/04) and Teddy (4/08) :
#7 of 18 Old 09-10-2004, 06:46 PM
Banned

LOVE these diapers and this WAHM! The diapers have a really clever soaker design, and are truly and really trim and exceptionally absorbent. The front'snap ones run a bit big, but that's ok as they have crossover tabs and fit superbly using those. The sidesnappings actually run true to size or even a tad small, but are also delightful and excellent.

I recieved speedy and really great CS, also.
#8 of 18 Old 10-01-2004, 05:02 PM

I just recieved a large diap. order from Stephanie at SchnooglyWear and I love love love her diaps. They are sooo wonderfully thick and soft and the prints are just beautiful. Have I mentioned her customer service. She is fast and more than accomidating. I had a few diaps. that were not what I expected and she jumped at the chance to fix it for me. NOW THAT IS CUSTOMER SERVICE! You don't often see that kind of committment now a days

I am due with baby #2 any day....lets hope soon and have been ordering from a ton of WHAMS. Let me tell you that Stephanie is one WHAM that I will be referring others to. She is just wonderful.

Mama to AIden and new wee one
#9 of 18 Old 11-16-2004, 05:07 PM

I ordered some playsilks with Stephanie through a co-op she was doing. There was a mix up with the customs forms and my silks are lost somehow. She gave me a full refund and was very professional. She was very nice to deal with and answered my emails very promptly.
#10 of 18 Old 02-21-2005, 12:50 AM

These diapers are great. Very absorbant and affordable. I would put them in the "workhorse" category of my stash. I reach for these first when it's night time or we are going for a long car ride. They are very soft, too.

Amanda, mom to dsd (16), dd (11), dd (8), and ds (born 11/12/11).

#11 of 18 Old 04-09-2005, 02:36 PM

I am another Schnoogly addict! I've purchased a bunch of pocket AIOs and UNDers from Steph.

I can not sing the praises of these diapers enough. The rest of my stash has been sold off, to make room for more Schnoogly wear!

My dd is a super wetter, and the AIOs very RARELY have wicked (and we've had to go 6 hours before on vacation), they are super fast to dry and the prints.... oh... you can't say enough about the adorable prints!

The UNDers are so cozy soft and absorbant! Again, adorable prints and a workhorse diaper! I just want to hug them everytime I touch them, they are soooo cozy!

Yes... my name is Karen and I'm a Schnoogaholic

: Karen, wife to my : Mad Scientist and mama to :Emma (10-21-03).
I spend my days : : and seeing how many smilies I can fit in my siggy.
#12 of 18 Old 04-26-2005, 01:10 PM

I ordered from Stef and she was great.

I can't attest to how they work, because our little girl is still hanging out in my belly, but her customer service was great. I love the dipes and DH thinks they are the softest in my stash. Her fabric choices are great, and seem to rotate frequently. I'm on my second order now.

I also had questions since I'm new to the CD world, and she got back to me quickly with thoughtful and well stated responses.

#13 of 18 Old 05-06-2005, 12:36 AM

I am a repeat customer as well! I ordered more diapers in the next size up since my last review. The quality has improved tremendously (I thought I was happy before!) and as someone else mentioned I love the fabrics she stocks.

mama to Joey (1/04) and Teddy (4/08) :
#14 of 18 Old 05-15-2005, 02:34 AM

These diapers are awesome. Great workhouse diapers. Fabulous quality, great prices. Beautiful fabric, well fitting design. This is a diaper I use for overnights and the times I really need absorbancy.

I highly recommend Schnoogly diapers.

Teach your children about the global water crisis
Visit Dream Village to learn more | Check out Saved by the Well on Amazon! | SBTW Trailer!
#15 of 18 Old 06-25-2005, 01:23 PM

Steph does great work, I have one of her mama pads that I bought just to try out and I will be back for more! Also I bought an UNDer from Steph and these are great, the fit wasn't so hot on my little girl but she is very difficult to fit and it has nothing to do with Steph's diapers, she doesn't fit in a lot of other brands either! It worked great at night and never leaked and was made very well.
#16 of 18 Old 09-23-2005, 10:28 PM

Very impressed with my order from her - wow the dipes are just gorgeous!!!! And so reasonably priced!!!! I got a two custom fitteds, one in stock fitted and two custom UNDers - they are all soooo soft and so well made. I can't rave enough about them.

Great for nature studies! http://www.pleinairkids.com
Plein Air Kids - Handmade wooden art boxes for Budding Artists.
#17 of 18 Old 10-26-2005, 03:31 AM

Wonderful customer service! Highly recommended!
#18 of 18 Old 11-14-2005, 04:57 PM

I just got too gently used UNDer fs pockets and they ROCK! very thristy/perfect fit & dry babies in the morning!! They are beautifully sewn.Great fabrics too. i will buy some more new in the future!!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page