Pipsqueak Diapers - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#1 of 2 Old 06-11-2004, 05:49 PM - Thread Starter
Ok

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Brit is awesome to work with and makes great diapers. Very well priced too! I first ordered a "second" b/c between the sale price and getting an mdc discount, I was going to get a very well priced new diaper (under $10 even after shipping). I think she's still getting her business off the ground, but she was worried about the diaper not being perfect so made a new one for me but still charged the "2nd" price. She also included a doubler for free with it.

It was a luxurious smooth-side out, front-snapping hemp diaper: nice and thick, and yet still reasonably trim for the amount of absorbency. One soaker is sewn in, the other snaps in. Its a great night time diaper and the pee is spread through the diaper (instead of just in a small area and leaking out). I like that one of the soakers is sewn in.

I liked this diaper so much I ordered another one. But all she had that day was side snapping. This one is velour lined, and the top soaker is also velour lined. This diaper is also very absorbent and holds a lot.

I can't talk about diapers like the real pros, but I really like this mama and her product. She's included a gift washie with each package. I high recommend her if you can get one of her diapers. Good communication and timely shipping too!
#2 of 2 Old 07-01-2004, 10:59 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I am very happy I ordered my diapers here. Brit had excellant communication all the way through the whole process. I sent in the fabrics of my choice, and by magic, got back a few front snap diapers! Nice. What else can I say, they work, they fit, and they were a great price! I will definitly be ordering from her again! Very pleased.

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page