Baby Bloomrs - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 15 Old 07-23-2004, 06:41 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I can't say enough good things about my Baby Bloomrs AIOs. The prints are beautiful, the sewing flawless and the custom service is great. Christina is fantastic to work with. I currently have 4 AIOs and have already ordered 2 more. I highly recommend these diapers - definitely worth the money!

ashlee
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 15 Old 08-06-2004, 03:48 AM

I love both my Baby Bloomrs AIO and fitted! So much so that I just ordered more. Christina's diapers are wonderfully made and she has a terrific fabric selection. With a lay in doubler, her fitted holds up to my super soaker overnight! Her print AIO does NOT wick and I have never been able to say that about another print AIO!

Christina is wonderful to work with and has excellent customer service. She is very prompt with returning emails! Baby Bloomrs have quickly become one of my favorites!
#3 of 15 Old 08-09-2004, 08:23 PM

Yep, we're loving our Baby Bloomrs AIO too! I can't wait until I have some more PayPal so I can order more. Each time I use this diaper I am amazed at how well it works and fits. It definitely does not wick and like the previous poster said, I have not been able to say this about any other print AIO or pocket diaper. Excellent communication and customer service too!
#4 of 15 Old 08-26-2004, 01:17 AM

I got a painted AIO from Baby Bloomrs today and I love it. I have more diapers from Christina on the way and now I can't wait for them to get here. This AIO is trim, absorbant, fits great, is incredibly well-made, and beautiful. I also got some outfits, which are totally adorable and the craftsmomship is amazing. Christina is great to work with and she has awesome communication. I can't say enough great things about her or her store!
#5 of 15 Old 09-01-2004, 04:56 PM

i ordered a sushi AIO from BB and it was very well made and the WAHM was great to work with...... I did find the soaker a bit odd the way it snaped in the back and I thought it might have been a bit long but all in all it is a fantastic diaper.
#6 of 15 Old 09-14-2004, 09:52 PM

Another glowing review for Baby Bloomrs! I ordered an AIO and tee set and also a tee and pants set. Everything was shipped quickly and is ADORABLE on my son! The diaper is my new favorite - amazingly trim, well made, and too cute. I like the way the soaker snaps into the back. The pants and tees look so comfy that I think I need something similar for myself!

for Christina!

may my heart always be open to little birds who are the secrets of living whatever they sing is better than to know  - e.e. cummings
#7 of 15 Old 10-03-2004, 01:24 AM
Ok

I got a medium fitted for C. Excellent workmomship! I would say that its a generous medium, b/c while C is outgrowing some mediums, he still fits into this on about the smallest snaps. This is big praise btw, b/c the rise and general size all go together very well. One thing in particular that I really like is the flared bum end of the soaker. C has managed a couple big poops in this diaper-- and it is always caught completely by the soaker so the shell has never been soiled. And yet even being nice and flared, it lays very well in the diaper. So its a very well designed diaper. The sewing and snap placements are great (although apparently she's changed the snap design).

Her customer service was also excellent-- she answered emails quickly, answering questions and just being very pleasant in general. Shipping was also nice and quick.

I would not hesitate to recommend her and her store.
#8 of 15 Old 10-04-2004, 09:30 PM

These are great AIO's and the cutest boy stuff out there IMO! Christina is a pleasure to order from!
#9 of 15 Old 10-11-2004, 03:28 PM

Great to work with! I have 1 AIO and tee set. Christina has great customer service. She responded very promptly to all my email. The dipe is very cute and trim. I really like the innovative soaker design. The dipe does occasionally wick to the outside, because it's a cotton print outer and ds is a heavy front wetter, so it's not the best for naps or the car. It's great just for out at the mall or so. I really like it!
#10 of 15 Old 10-20-2004, 08:40 PM

I ordered an AIO from Christina and I loved the way it looked on my Dd. It is absorbant, and very well made. Unfortunately it didn't fit on my daughters huge thighs very well.

Even though it doesn't work for my daughter I highly reccomend Babybloomrs products. There wasn't a stitch out of place and the fabrics were very high quality.
#11 of 15 Old 10-21-2004, 06:18 PM

I ordered an AIO/t-shirt set from Christina a few weeks ago. I was excited to see a bright, netural print that included a shirt.

I ordered a medium AIO with a 6-9 month shirt for my baby. He is about 17-18 pounds and 4.5 months old. The diaper fits wonderfully with room to grow! The t-shirt is awesome, fitting perfectly with room to grow. The diaper has a snap-in soaker with a lay-in doubler. It is trim, and works superbly! The shirt has a matching applique.

The entire set is sewn flawlessly, and is one of the cutest sets I have. Her attention to detail is quite obvious. I will definitely be watching Christina's store for more cute sets.

When I get a chance, I will add pictures.
#12 of 15 Old 03-20-2005, 12:42 PM

Baby Bloomrs and my son are a match made in heaven! They fit him like a glove! (he's PT now, but I've been meaning to post here for a while!) I especially like her plain PUL outers!

Spark and her four firecrackers.
#13 of 15 Old 05-12-2005, 02:15 AM

The new TnT fitteds are wonderful! Christina's prints are so classy and different! Definitely high quality, fast shipping and great customer service! :thubm
#14 of 15 Old 05-12-2005, 12:45 PM

I LOVE Baby Bloomrs!!!!!!!!! Anyone who knows me knows that though. Lol! I currently have 22 Baby Bloomrs AIOs and am planning to purchase two more to make it an even two dozen. These are my absolute favorite diaper ever! Christina is wonderful to deal with! Her products are amazing! Her diapers are so trim and absorbant! I could go on and on! I highly recommend these!
#15 of 15 Old 05-13-2005, 03:10 PM

I ordered my first Baby Bloomrs before my daughter was born. It was an adorable Shushi print AIO and t-shirt set. I loved it so much! I was fairly new to diapering in other than prefolds and Christina helped turn me over to the dark side!

I have a couple of Mosaic Moon and Baby Bloomr sets and her diapers are amazing. I actually prefer the fit of her older style serged diapers on my daugher but her new TnT style is very very well done.

I also have a few custom order AIOs and a brother/sister set on my way from Christina. I know they will be as perfect as all her other work has been.

In regards to customer service, I have found that Christina answers emails very quickly, gives regular updates and just is an all around sweet WAHM

Mom to 4! Welcomed Aila Wren on Friday, February 25th!

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page