Holden's Landing - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 15 Old 08-11-2004, 04:18 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I love Holden's Landing

I tried Bonnie's medium ss fitted from and love it! My dd is a 20ld active 17m and these fit her perfectly and have plenty of snaps left for long wear! It is so trim, and trim thru the middle! It is very absorbant(my dd is a heavy wetter, fits great under any cover and drys in one dry. The diaper is so soft and very well made and the cuteness factor helps too!! I can't wait to try more!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 15 Old 08-13-2004, 02:01 PM

I love my batik fitted!!! It fits so perfect on Nev!
#3 of 15 Old 09-30-2004, 03:47 PM

I love her fitteds! They hug the butt, so well! They look like cute little undies as my son crawls around. She has an AMAZiNG print selection and great customer service as well. Her wool covers are gorgeous--what a talented dip-dying mama! And I even got an embellished one and she did a really gorgeous job.
#4 of 15 Old 10-20-2004, 03:33 PM

I love all my Holden's Landing diapers! I have three sherpa dipes that we use for overnight and I swear she doesn't even need a cover with them, they are so absorbant! We also have a gorgeous Halloween print fitted that is probably dd's favorite diaper right now. And a dip dyed wool cover. The cover is great because it is think enough to not leak at all but thin enough to not be bulky. And I really like the cut. Plus, Bonnie dyed one layer (the outer layer) and not the inner so you don't have to worry about any potential bleeding from the dye onto the dipe. (Not that they'd bleed anyway, but it makes me feel better!)

I'll be back soon to get some winter diapers... this time matching one's for dd and the nex babe!

Amanda, mom to dsd (16), dd (11), dd (8), and ds (born 11/12/11).

#5 of 15 Old 10-23-2004, 12:56 AM

Fantastic diapers. Her *new* pattern's trifold soaker is a bit on the thin side for my ds (I guess he just has a wide crotch), but they still work *really* well. Also, the dipdyed wool covers are dreamy. (swoons) Seriously, they are my favourite covers to look at. I can't resist - am off to buy more diapers....
#6 of 15 Old 11-09-2004, 06:06 PM

Bonnie from Holden's Landing is a very talented WAHM! Her diapers are impeccable & wonderful. We have been using our hemp fitted for two months and adore it - it still looks brand new. It is quite trim through the crotch, but super absorbant. It is my favorite diaper to wear with wool, because it is so absorbant, wetness barely makes it to the outside of the diaper. She does have a wonderful selection of prints, too!

Thank-you, Bonnie!
#7 of 15 Old 11-15-2004, 12:14 AM

i have bought a few wool covers from bonnie and she is really wonderful to work with - she keeps at it until she feels it's just right and that is so nice! the covers are just beautiful...really, do not pass them up!
#8 of 15 Old 12-03-2004, 04:01 PM

wierd.......
Anyways Bonnie rocks her sewing is impecable she made me a custom cover and the first one was way to trim to fit over my prefolds. so i sent her a prefold and she made me a new one! It was perfect.
I also purchased a AIO and though her sizes seem to run a bit small it was super trim! and absorbabnt and soft!
Bonnie has great customer service her shipping is super promt!
#9 of 15 Old 12-10-2004, 11:40 AM

We love our Holdens Landing diapers! I bought 2 of her Thanksgiving prints w/ turkeys on them They are cute and fit DS so well, trim but will fit him for a very long time. And they are super absorbant, just an all around great diaper. And Bonnie is a sweetie to work with just great customer service. I highly recommend them.
#10 of 15 Old 01-07-2005, 11:05 AM

Bonnie makes a great diaper. Very fast turnaround for my custom order. Diaper fits great, and is ultra absorbant. Not the most trim option for my dd, but I didn't buy it for that feature. Ultra cute!!
#11 of 15 Old 01-22-2005, 05:49 PM
Banned

I love Bonnie's diapers! They are the first fitted not to leave red marks on ds thighes! Mostly because of how trim they are through the crotch. Perfect! Also they are soo absorbant. Perfect for under wool! The outer hardly ever seems wet. I am going back for more!
#12 of 15 Old 01-26-2005, 01:02 AM

Bonnie is a great WAHM! I my Holden's Landing fitteds. I have 2 OV and a print outer that she custom made with OC inner. They fit my DS great and are very absorbant. I will definately be getting more!
#13 of 15 Old 09-28-2005, 10:30 PM

Oh....SUCH nice diapers! Bonnie made me some bedbugs (her nighttime diapers) with OV inside. So soft and non-bulky that I want to wear them myself :LOL

Full tushie-coverage yet trim between the legs. Nice long wings so they are easy to put on.

They come with two doublers, but I only need one to last the night for ds. The layer of microfiber makes a huge difference in how the wetness gets spread around to the hemp. Love'em love'em. Off to order some daytime ones too

Karin, mom to W (6.5) and wife to B.Babywearing Educator serving New England since 2005. NBPBWI-trained
#14 of 15 Old 05-29-2006, 11:57 AM
JAL

Got a night-time diaper and it is wonderful! I think I have the heaviest wetter in the world and this diaper is working well for us. I need to order more!
#15 of 15 Old 07-06-2007, 09:34 PM

I just got a Holden's Landing AI2 and love it! It's trim, dries quickly, doesn't leak, and is a real show-off kind of diaper. I hate putting clothes on over it because it is so cute and I want people to know how cool CDing can be! I'm going to have to get more AI2s with snap in soakers because I hate stuffing pockets.

Eve Eleanor born June 5, 2007
Graham Alexander born February 27, 2010

#3 due November 3, 2014

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page