Bum-Ware - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#1 of 23 Old 09-10-2004, 06:42 PM - Thread Starter
Banned

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
This WAHM and her stuff get a big old thumbs up from me . I have really enjoyed using Izabela's trim and well fitting fitteds and AIOs. They all fit very well, and i am super picky and hard to please on fit . Only average on absorption, but most are anyway and that bothers me very little. I like that she has the option of having sherpa soakers instead of diaper flannel (you have to request this, as it is not advertised on her site yet), even though the flanell is fine too. She has lots of pretty colors of PUL and many cute prints. Also she will be having front snapping AND aplix soon, which is great (and pocket diapers too). All in all, my experiences with Bum-Ware have been really delightful!
#2 of 23 Old 09-11-2004, 09:37 PM

At first I was hesitant to buy any diapers with aplix, as I did not want any laundry snags, but I really needed something EASY and sposie-like for the church nursery. I decided to give Izzybee's Bum-Ware diapers a try. Wow, I'm so glad I did! They are as close to a sposie as a cloth diaper can possibly be! They are very well-made and absorbant and so trim under clothing! I definitely would like to buy more Bum-Ware AIOs...

Two thumbs up!

Mama K: Child of God, wife to S, mama to 3 little beauties and 1 handsome little guy!

#3 of 23 Old 09-27-2004, 03:55 AM

I ordered a Bum-Ware AIO last week and it was shipped asap, arriving a few days after I ordered it. It is extremely well made and trim! I can fit it under everything! It is very absorbant and passed the ultimate test: a nap and HUGE BM poop explosion

I am definitely going to order more!

Mom to 4! Welcomed Aila Wren on Friday, February 25th!
#4 of 23 Old 10-11-2004, 01:25 PM

My husband and I love these diapers.

Each diaper is well made & holds up well to heavy rotation. It's the first dipe we reach for when DD is changed. Bum-ware Easy AIO's have a super trim fit on our chub-chub baby girl (23 lbs 28 inches.) She's able to wear jeans again!

I would recommend Izzybee's products to anyone. Customer service is terrific & personal. -I love feeing special and appreciated as a consumer.- Not only that but I was impressed with how quickly the diapers arrived. I have to shop from an APO address and still recieved my order by the next week. (Most orders I place online easily take 2 weeks to arrive.)
#5 of 23 Old 10-18-2004, 09:29 PM

Izabela is great to do biz with!
She's superfast at sending out dipes and her work-mom-ship is perfect! Her diapers are super trim and DH friendly!
#6 of 23 Old 11-19-2004, 06:39 PM

ITA with the above posters! AWESOME diapers, super trim, daddy-friendly, wonderful WAHM!

nak
#7 of 23 Old 11-19-2004, 08:34 PM

I ordered a custom Easy AIO from Izabela on 11/15. I received a shipping notice the very next day!

I arrived to today and look awesome. The workMOMship is superb, it is super trim and fits me dd perfectly! She wore it for 1.5 hours before being washed and it did not wick - I'm certain she could've worn it longer. I already went back and ordered more.

Izabela's emails were very friendly, prompt and helpful. I highly recommend this WAHM!
#8 of 23 Old 12-09-2004, 07:22 PM

I was looking for dipes that were trim and reliable for going out, and easy to use for daddy. I found that at Bum-ware. Not to mention super affordable. I bought them and they were here in just a few days. The true aio design make them so simple for poor dh to use. :LOL Plus they are easily as trim as a disposable under ds's jeans. Trimness is very important because of ds's SID. Even with a hemp double these dipes are still super trim, and I never have leaking problems. I was so thrilled I ordered another one. This time I chose a quick dry AIO in the new Saturn Blue. Again it shipped so quick, and it is functional as well as gorgeous. I do love this WAHM's dipes.
#9 of 23 Old 12-21-2004, 03:46 PM

I have a toddler sized bum-ware easy AIO in a quick dry version. I LOVE this diaper! I thought that the absence of back elastic would be really weird, but I've come to really love it. The fit is great, but what I love even better is the fact that this diaper does what an AIO should do.. it holds in pee and poo.. NO wicking whatsoever, even overnight. I would rather have a dozen AIO's that work like this one than a hundred with cute prints that wick. I'm an very very very picky about AIO's and this is one diaper I absolutly recommend and will buy again! LOVE IT!

Amber
#10 of 23 Old 12-28-2004, 04:48 PM

I just got my second Easy AIO from Bum-Ware. The first was a toddler, QD and the second an inf/med reg. one. Both are AWESOME!!!! Sewn beautifully, work wonderfully. I LOVE them and can't wait until I can place a bigger order. Both sizes fit my 33lb 2 yr old (Mr. Tiny Heiny) really well. She is also super sweet and FAAAAAAAAAAAST!!!

I would totally recommend these AIO's.
#11 of 23 Old 01-07-2005, 11:02 AM

I LOVE my Bum-Ware diaper. The wahm is great, and very very fast. It usually only took a couple days after ordering to receive it! They are very trim and fit well. Good diaper for daycare and very daddy friendly.

Now, I know many people also LOVE them, but I do have two criticisms... First, mine are lined with flannel. The flannel gets very stiff when air dried or dried in the dryer. I hear Izzabella with do fleece if you ask - I wish I had done that! Second, they aren't as absorbant for my dd (we have the snap in soaker). Each child is different, but my dd can only go max 2 hours in this dipe. So it isn't a good choice for us to go out in... but it is a very trim choice for home! I don't know if it would be different if we had the true AIO.

Overall, I think Bum-Ware are fantastic, affordable, and great AIOs!
#12 of 23 Old 02-10-2005, 07:32 PM

I recently ordered a Bum-Ware AIO from Izabel. We received it quickly and we love it! I love the lack of back elastic, it makes it lie so flat and trim, like a fuzbaby fitted. I like the way the back comes up a little higher than the front. The rise is perfect on my ds. My ds took a nap in this diaper(not intentionally, he unexpectedly fell asleep in it), and did wake up with his clothing a little bit wet from sleeping on his tummy. But he is a heavy wetter and I don't think these AIOs are intended for extended wear on a heavy wetter. I think for outings with a doubler, these will work great! He has also tested it with a big bf poop, and it held it all in. for Bum-Ware!

Edited because I got it wrong and the soaker is indeed sewn down the middle and the sides. A very nice and trim AIO!
#13 of 23 Old 02-12-2005, 04:32 AM
M2K

I was hesitant to buy any of these diapers because I usually don't like aplix, but we are coming to a point where I need some for grandmas/aunties when they babysit. I bought a used one first to check for sizing and we love this diaper so much I had to go order some more with the quick dry option.
#14 of 23 Old 02-14-2005, 03:55 AM

I love my Bum Ware diapers

Trim, great price, wonderful customer service.

Teach your children about the global water crisis
Visit Dream Village to learn more | Check out Saved by the Well on Amazon! | SBTW Trailer!
#15 of 23 Old 02-15-2005, 01:55 PM

I got my Bumware AIOs soo fast!
Awesome dipe, great fit and had no problem with absorbancy, even overnight!But then Ds is not a heavy wetter.
Anyway I Love them and am of to order more!!

Sandy, proud mama and henna artist. :
#16 of 23 Old 02-20-2005, 01:19 AM

these are well made dipes, shipped fast and at a good price
#17 of 23 Old 04-05-2005, 10:20 PM

I find these to be beautifully made, super trim, user-friendly (also daddy and grandma friendly!) and Isabela had my custom diaper finished the day after I ordered it. I kid you not
I love that she uses 1 mil. PUL for its softness. I had trouble finding another true (or qd) aio that was 1 mil.
I am a big fan!

Karin, mom to W (6.5) and wife to B.Babywearing Educator serving New England since 2005. NBPBWI-trained
#18 of 23 Old 04-15-2005, 06:00 PM

I LOVE these diapers!!!! Izabela is awesome! Her diapers have never leaked for my girls and are super trim. I love the AIOs and her covers too. Izabela rocks!
#19 of 23 Old 06-02-2005, 10:43 AM

for Bum-Ware and Izabella! Her dipes are impeccably made, shipped quickly and she's got excellent customer service! I had her special make me a diaper for my DS and had a wonderful time going back and forth w/ her about my idea. The end product was exactly what I wanted!

Jesse, wife to DH , mama to DD 13, DS 11, DS 8, DD 6, DS 3 & bean EDD 12/18/13
#20 of 23 Old 06-06-2005, 08:40 PM

I just got my first order from Bum-Ware. I am really impressed. I ordered a custom made AIO 9 days ago and already received it! (That was including weekends!!!) Wow! The diaper is very well made and the inside is so soft.
#21 of 23 Old 09-24-2005, 10:19 PM

I love BumWare AIOs! They arrived in a flash (a week! for custom dipes!), absorb well, and are ultra trim. I couldn't be any happier with them.

#22 of 23 Old 11-09-2005, 04:50 PM

I've ordered custom AIO's twice now, and both times my order was processed and shipped very quickly. I LOVE these diapers; they are very trim and absorbant and quite quick to get on/take off. I love that, unlike the VB AIO's I had, these do not seem to get soaked all the way up to the waistband and they don't feel hard on his little bottom (another complaint I had with my VB AIO's). I also have some wipes from this mama and they are also very nice; great patterns and a good size. Highly recommended!
#23 of 23 Old 12-19-2005, 10:52 AM

Just tried these and LOVE them! Izabella is very prompt in responding to questions and was able to get out an embroidered diaper for my son's birthday party in a flash!
The diapers are very trim and still absorbant. I highly recommend these!

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page