Tiny Birds - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 13 Old 11-02-2004, 09:44 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I received a pair of pants from Jenny last week. They are organic wool jersey and so soft. She also sews a "panty" inside the pants for extra coverage in the diaper area. It works fabulous! These are my favorite pants for my VERY active toddler and they wash up great! She also made a matching dress with Sarah's name on it. Jenny does great work and is so nice to "talk" to.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 13 Old 11-08-2004, 01:10 AM

I ordered a dress/pants set and they are beautiful and SO soft. They arrived super fast and were perfectly sewn. I would recommend to anyone

ashlee
#3 of 13 Old 11-15-2004, 01:18 AM

i cannot say enough nice things about jenny and her products. i have a pair of knit longies in a GORGEOUS rainbow colorway that are soft and PERFECT! we also have a dress/pants set (OC & organic wool) that i LOVE!!! my DD is in those pants quite often she can wear them for nighttime and stay dry as a bone. plus, they are pretty and so soft. jenny really cares about her products and customer satisfaction. i love that she feels strongly about organic fabrics and dyes. plus, she's a bird and frogwatcher...like me! you can't go wrong with her VERY reasonably priced GOODIES she keeps in touch with you during your order and ships fast too. what are you waiting for? GO!
#4 of 13 Old 12-12-2004, 04:05 PM

I bought an organic pants and dress/top set from Jenny. It is flawless and I can't wait to put it on my daughter! Jenny was great to work with and I love that all her products are organic. That means a lot to me She shipped very quickly and is such a joy to order from! I will def. be wanting to order from her again!

Mom to 4! Welcomed Aila Wren on Friday, February 25th!
#5 of 13 Old 02-17-2005, 10:47 PM

We have two soakers and an organic dress set from Tiny Birds. The organic pants are amazing. They have a doubled pant area that makes it so leak proof. They are super soft and stretchy too. I love these for night-time. The soakers are soft, soft, amazingly soft. They perform perfectly and are just so pretty with the leg ties and great colors. Jen is such a pleasure to work with too.

Mama to 13, and 10 and 4.
#6 of 13 Old 03-05-2005, 05:19 PM

We have more wool than you can imagine from my friend Jenny. The organic jersey pants are our #1 choice for overnight, thanks to the extra panty inside. And the longies are the only ones that we can use overnight too. Butter soft organic wool, and she is a flawless knitter. She enjoys to knit for her customers!! I can't imagine a nicer person knitting for my family : )
#7 of 13 Old 04-29-2005, 05:44 AM

We love our Tiny Birds soaker. We've been using it for over 6 months now and it has held up wonderfully and still fits ds like a dream. I think it will fit him for a long time. The wool is super soft and the knitting is perfect. Jenny is the sweetest, a dream to work with.
#8 of 13 Old 05-11-2005, 05:47 PM

I really am not a bad customer. I have had good experiences as well. Particularly with Jenny at TB. I had been admiring her soakers and then I was *finally* pg and she had customs coming up. Dh did the HC for me and so I could have some pants for my babe. Indicative of how good she is she sold out as fast as she opened! She is sooooooooooooo friendly and communicated well and dyed those pants until I was pleased with them. They didn't cover so well, if I remember correctly the first run. She celebrated our new baby and just went above and beyond in fulfilling my order. I would *highly* recommend Jenny at TB if she's not hyena *and* busy with her own little sweetie, Becky and get some of her wares. I don't think I'm alone in this recommendation and noone can say anything negative about her c/s.

At last check *my* babe has the matching orange pants set on her homepage.
#9 of 13 Old 09-19-2005, 03:35 PM

Just got my first soaker from Jenny at tiny birds-it is so nice! Sooo soft, and very well made! It is just so pretty! I love it! I want more for my toddler and newborn, LOL! Her design is really great-the middle area is thick while the sides are thinner. Great idea mama! The color of the yarn is so nice too-a nice cream, not yellow at all! Oh, and did I mention soft? Jenny's cs is awesome too! She shipped lightning fast and was sooo quick in answering my questions and helping me with sizing(I ordered too large at first, and she got me the next smaller size really fast!). One of her lovely soakers would be a welcome addition to any soaker stash!
#10 of 13 Old 02-24-2006, 09:59 PM

I have bought several things from Jenny:
2 pairs of Alpaca longies
3 soakers
sundress
blouse
jacket
a dozen colorgrown prefolds
and more.
I can't tell you just how wonderful each of these are!!! She sells top of the line stuff and has excellent customer service to boot!! I can't say enough good about her!!
#11 of 13 Old 04-13-2006, 05:49 PM

I have just bought a bunch of colorgrown prefolds from Tiny Birds. I am a difficult custumer since I need international shipping and have tons of questions and requests regarding shipping. But no problems here. Jenny answered all of my questions, helped me in any way possible with my purchase and when I finally placed my order after mailing back and forth then it shipped and arrived here SO fast. I did not count the days but it was FAST.
The prefolds are lovely by the way. I have normal bleached prefolds too but never much liked using them because absorbancy was a problem and they are too stiff and I could never get the fit right. But not these ones! They are wonderfully soft, they are not as long as my other prefolds making the fit much better, and they really seem much more absorbant than my other prefolds. I actually enjoy using these and when using two at a time and a bikini twist they make a really good night-nappy too

UPDATE: I got some of her OV diapers too. And they are wonderful. The fabric is prima quality OV and the sewing is perfect. I love them. And once again Jenny shipped them really fast and has been a pleasure to work with. I will be a return costumer for sure!!

Single mom to ds(8), dd(6) and ds(5)

#12 of 13 Old 05-19-2006, 07:00 PM

Jenny is one of the nicest people I have ever had the privilege of dealing with. She would give you the shirt off her back, I think!

I have bought so many items from her, I'm sure I'll forget some, but here goes a few:
  • Organic crib mattress
  • Organic wool mattress covers
  • Organic co-sleeper mattress
  • Organic treliske yarn
  • Longies Pattern
  • (I've also used her free soaker pattern)
  • NUI organic wool longies
  • Disana sleep sack
  • Kahu diaper covers
and more.

Every item has been top of the line quality; and her correspondence via email is the best. She makes you feel like you are the only customer she has ever had, and an immediate friend.

When I bought the Disana sleep sack, she offered to felt it for me, which I accepted. She claimed she overfelted it, so she felted a second one, and sent me both, even though I had only paid for one. And honestly, the first one would have been fine. I'm so grateful to have gotten both!

She has shared information with me that is of no profit to her, just out of the kindness of her heart, like where to buy her favorite jersey for the organic wrap carrier, and what pattern to use to sew up a coat.

Just the sweetest, dearest, kindest WAHM I have ever met. Jenny rocks!
#13 of 13 Old 05-29-2006, 12:34 PM
JAL

Very helpful! I ordered a sleep sack from her and she is so nice about answering my questions - and love the sleep sack!
Will be ordering again!

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page