Celtic Cloths - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 2 Old 11-12-2004, 01:28 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I have two covers from Jen at Celtic Cloths (www.celticcloths.com) and I have to say, I LOVE them! They're fleece covers--we have a really gorgeous rose print, and a ladybug print, and I swear, it doesn't matter how soaked the diaper is, these covers hold it all with NO dampness! They're insanely adjustable too, and I can get just the right fit on my DD's chunky thighs and her skinnier waist.

I also have a pocket dipe from Jen, and again, no leaks! Of course, the first time I tried it on her, she pooped AND had a gusher of a pee fountain, but the dipe held up!

Jen's prices also can't be beat--check out her cart covers! Those things are AWESOME, and WAY cheaper than anywhere else I've seen! I like that they're more tailored than most and that they come in so many different colors.

Customer service is awesome--and she's FAST, too! I can't wait until she gets her prints back from being PUL'd so that I can buy a bunch of those, too!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 2 Old 06-23-2005, 12:53 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I recently got a fitted diaper from Celtic Cloths . It's super absorbant, trim, cute, and well-made. Her prices are very reasonable too!

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page