Tiskin's Trousers - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#1 of 14 Old 11-26-2004, 06:02 PM - Thread Starter
Banned

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I just recieved 3 diapers from Aleshia of Tiskin's trousers. One front snap, one front aplix, and one side snap. All were very well made, turne and topstitched. I liked that the front snap one had two rows of snaps; a little more work to do up, but NO wing droop. The soaker was very cleverly made, contoured and with little channels to help things stay in the diaper. The side snapping one fit very well, also (EXTREMELY adjustable lots of snaps) too, tho it was slightly bulky. She has great and unique taste in fabrics and a nice eye for detail. I got these off ebay, tho she has a site online. I would certainly buy from her again .
#2 of 14 Old 12-05-2004, 07:56 PM

I've ordered several of Aleshia's side-snap diapers and fleece covers. They are very well made! There are 4-5 sets of snaps for a wide range of adjustability. The fleece covers are so trim! I've always gone custom through her and the turn-around time is amazing! Always have my dipes by weeks end. Great work, Leshia!
#3 of 14 Old 01-10-2005, 09:41 AM

I had a pair of coustom longies made by Aleshia and they are AWESOME. So beautiful and the craftmanship on these just ROCK! She is very sweet and easy to communicate with. I will be placing another order with her shortly! I have a feeling her stuff is going to be untouchable soon (as soon as the hyenas get ahold of her)
#4 of 14 Old 01-10-2005, 04:10 PM

I have one of Aleshia's fitted diapers. I like it very much for the price. The diaper is more absorbant than ones I've paid twice as much for. The diaper is a bit thicker, but that doesn't bother me any in the least, still trim fitting. She has great customer service and a wide selection of patters and options for the inside.
I opted for a fleece inner lining b/c I've had the best success with that, but she offers other options which is nice. She also offers the sewn in doubler or the snap in doubler.
I second the previous reviews. Great diaper, fantastic price!
www.freewebs.com/tiskinstrousers/

I found her on ebay w/ an auction a different diaper. I followed the link to her website and decided to try her diapers. I love her motto, "Every Baby Deserves Cloth", so I bought from her.
#5 of 14 Old 03-17-2005, 11:51 PM

oh add me to the list of those that love Aleshia's work!! i bought a pair of custom dyed longies!! turn around time was super fast and the price i believe was only $35 a steal considering the work she did!!!! We also bought a pair of fleece pants she had made that are revasable.
cant say enough about her shes aweome!!!
#6 of 14 Old 04-29-2005, 03:12 PM

I have 1 pair of longies, 1 pair of shorts and 1 on the way, and I love Aleshia's work, turnaround was maybe a day, and the wool is divine!

Her work is fabulous, the pictures don't do it justice!

Marina
#7 of 14 Old 05-08-2005, 10:00 PM

I bought a pair of shorts from her and just adore them! It's my first wool and what a great introduction. So yummily soft, beautiful work, overnights are no problems!
#8 of 14 Old 05-11-2005, 05:08 PM

I also ordered a pair of custom longies from Aleshia. They are very well-made and absolutely gorgeous (HPY!) and I received them very soon after ordering them (even though she had to place a special order for the colorway I wanted). I give her for quality, cost & speed.
#9 of 14 Old 05-28-2005, 02:07 PM

i just bought 2 fleece covers and i have to agree with everyone else, she is amazing to work with and her work is great. so friendly and ultra fast turnaround. lots of room to grow and great prints too. i'm sure i'll buy more!
#10 of 14 Old 06-07-2005, 07:41 PM

AMAZING! Couldn't be happier! Excellent work-mom-ship & an absolute doll to work with! I have 4 pairs of longies & a soaker...they are all beautifully made. I will be buying more for sure!!!!!

Mama of 2 boys, 5 girls.grouphug.gif

#11 of 14 Old 07-16-2005, 12:40 PM

Just got my package with two pairs of wool shorts from the instock at Tiskin's Trousers -- they are gorgeous!! Shipping was SUPER fast, and the products are flawless... I love the colors... one pair is BFL and the other pair is HPY -- my first of both of those types of wool... and I'm in

BIG for this mama!! Her prices are awesome, and her products are supurb!! I'll be back for more!!!
#12 of 14 Old 09-03-2005, 02:35 PM

I now have two pair of shorts and two longies by Aleshia of Tiskin's Trousers. These are some of the best bargains out there in the wooly world. The work is flawless, the customer service is superb, and the prices can't be beat. $40 for a pair of custom crotched longies in HPY!!! I love these. Another big for Tiskin's Trousers. You don't have to spend a fortune to get quality wool items made from fantastic yarns.
#13 of 14 Old 11-22-2005, 11:45 AM

I have ordered custom longies for both of my girls,from aleshia and they are wonderful!
beautifully made and supersoft!
she is a great communicator and always does just exactly wheat I have pictured in my mind!
I will definately be back for more.
I would love to try her covers and dipes one day as well
#14 of 14 Old 11-23-2005, 11:31 AM

oops double post

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page