Retro Diva's dyed prefolds - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 12-19-2004, 05:23 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I ordered 6 dyed toddler prefolds from Tracy Collins of Retrodiva (now owned by Rain City Diapers). The total was $29.70. I paid with paypal. I ordered these in October. It's now december and I still have not recived them. She was acting all nice and asking me if I wanted crackle dye or solid... telling me that it would take a little while because she was custom dyeing them the colors I picked and she was shipping parcel post. So, I didn't worry about it for a while, I expected it to take some time. After a long while of me being patient, I asked why I haven't recived them yet. She didn't answer my email. Then I realized that I was being scamed so I sent her another email, asking for my money back. She still hasn't answred either email. So yesterday I went to paypal and tryed to file a claim to get my money back. It's been more than 30 days since the transaction, it's now too late.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-30-2004, 11:18 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
well, I have good news concerning this situation!
I got my money back. (with intrest too) She explaned that she was switching her company over to rain city diapers and some orders got mixed up.
I am still not pleased with the way she handled things (like ignoring my emails) but I am happy that we got everything resolved

User Tag List