Posh Punkins - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 4 Old 01-14-2005, 05:45 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
That title's worded kinda weird but I don't know if this seller is a WAHM or what (or if she even makes diapers). I just know she rocks.
Back mid December I won this newborn fleece cover. Isn't it adorable? The day after the auction ended I got an email from Stamps.com that the cover was on it's way to me. Well, it never made it. I emailed the seller and she quickly responded. The confirmation showed no info, it was as if the package just vanished. Anyhow after a couple of inquiries this super seller made and sent me another cover. I got it today and it is even prettier irl than the pic shows.
I just had to tell someone about the fantastic service she gave. I mean it was totally not her fault that the PO lost the package and I DIDN'T buy insurance. Just thought it was so very cool of her to replace it (and I never even asked her to).
So if you're in the market for a pretty diaper cover, hop over to ebay and buy something from her. She's got a couple of pretty embroidered ones on auction right now.

poshpunkins on ebay

(And of course I don't know this person at all, have no connection with her other than the one described here.)
#2 of 4 Old 01-14-2005, 07:44 PM

Melissa is awesome to work with! She's got a website, too! www.poshpunkins.com She carries Cuddlebuns in a *side-snapping version*!!

Jesse, wife to DH , mama to DD 13, DS 11, DS 8, DD 6, DS 3 & bean EDD 12/18/13
#3 of 4 Old 01-15-2005, 08:30 PM

I love Posh Punkins! I've ordered with her before for custom Poochies and Cuddlebuns and she is fast and very nice to work with. Her diapers are awesome, too! I absolutely LOVE my bikini-cut Cuddlebuns I got from her!
#4 of 4 Old 07-25-2005, 12:41 PM

I just got a a gorgeous cuddlebuns diapers from Melissa and I LOVE it. It is the cutest ice cream print, which I have never seen before, and the inner is so soft my dd never wants to take it off I will definately be back for more!

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page