JamTots - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 22 Old 02-02-2005, 06:31 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I just bought from this store and can not say enough about their customer service. They were having a glich in their free shipping and spent the morning with me online taking my order etc. Their replys were prompt and so in a couple of hours my order is on its way. I am very impressed I am confident that if there is a problem with the diapers I will be well taken care of.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 22 Old 03-24-2005, 10:53 PM

I ordered a T shirt from Jam Tots, they offer free FAST shipping! Wonderful to work with!!
#3 of 22 Old 05-21-2005, 01:46 PM

WONDERFUL CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!!! Super Fast shipping!!!!!
Recommend!!!!
#4 of 22 Old 05-25-2005, 03:04 AM

I agree, the mama's at JamTots are wonderful. They have wonderful customer service. They're always so sweet over email. And even w/them in Canada, I always get my packages (in California) so fast!! I would highly recommend buying from them
#5 of 22 Old 06-23-2005, 08:39 PM

Jam Tots and the shipping was so quick. I had a problem with one of the diapers and returned it, I was sent a brand new replacement very fast! I was super impressed with the customer service and friendliness of the owners.
#6 of 22 Old 11-21-2005, 06:34 PM

I got the inserts sample package today from JamTots
What an awesome selection of inserts. All sizes, all kinds.

And thier doll diapers - - gorgeous. We've got them put aside right now, they're going into my daughter's stocking for Christmas !

This is our second order from JamTots - our first was a trio of Swaddlebees diapers - one of which was embroidered beautifully and gets comments everywhere.

The customer service, both via email and over the phone, have been excellent.

I highly recommend JamTots.

Canadian mom to Boo (Aug '02), Bug (Aug '04) and Bear (Dec '06).
Jesse (July '09)
#7 of 22 Old 11-27-2005, 04:01 PM

I just LOVE jamtots! I try to order from them as much as I can. The last time I ordered, I selected two of something that would have been cheaper to buy in a set of 1 and they pointed it out to me and refunded some of my money!

I highly recommend JamTots!
#8 of 22 Old 12-05-2005, 11:31 PM

I ordered some Jamtot's inserts to use as doubler in some of my diapers and they are excellent! The microfleece is super soft and dry against baby's skin. The shipping was soooooo fast and customer service was excellent. I will definately purchase from these lady's again!
#9 of 22 Old 01-13-2006, 05:14 PM - Thread Starter

Just received my second order from Jamtots and must say I getting my things through them. Their customer service is outstanding and the shipping is FAST.
#10 of 22 Old 03-26-2006, 12:26 PM

I, too, love JamTots! The products I have gotten from them are great, surpassing my expectations but even more impressive is the service, friendly emails and fast shipping. I will buy from them again and recommed them to everyone.

I love, love, LOVE the BerryPlush!
#11 of 22 Old 05-08-2006, 12:12 PM

I was impressed by their customer service. The shipping was fast-sent out same day and the embroidery is beautiful!
#12 of 22 Old 05-09-2006, 12:01 AM
Banned

Add me to the list of fans! I absolutely LOVE them, they're the only mamas I order from! I've only ever had one mix up with them, and they sent a couple of free wipes and some awesome bum salve to make up for it - I think they just forgot a Snappi, seriously no big deal and I didn't expect to get any goodies because of it. Their shipping is always sooo fast. My husband normally grouches when I order anything online, but he doesn't mind when he sees a PayPal receipt to JamTots. I'm just dreaming of having enough in my PP to get a Minkee - or several!!! :
#13 of 22 Old 05-22-2006, 04:23 PM

I just got my berryplush aio and OMG it is gorgeous!! Very fast shipping too!
#14 of 22 Old 05-22-2006, 08:19 PM

i just bought a dozen swaddlebees from jamtots and they were wonderful, helpful and really fast at replying to my questions and sending them out. ill definitly buy from them again!

Quote:
Once in while you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right....

#15 of 22 Old 05-29-2006, 11:33 AM
JAL

Great diaper (BerryPlush ) and wonderful customer service, Highly reccomend them!!!!!
#16 of 22 Old 06-09-2006, 12:10 AM

I purchased several organic hemp/fleece doublers from JamTots and am very happy with both the product and ease of service. The liners are very absorbent, long in length and easily absorb urine, especially during the nighttime. My older toddler DS wears them in either a simple pre-fold diaper or a fitted Luke's drawers and he awakes very dry and comfortable. When I've run out of cloth diapers completely (due to not keeping up with my washing!), I've placed the doubler over several terry washcloths and this still works as a diaper.

Shipping was fast and communication was good. I'd definitely use this company and its products again.
#17 of 22 Old 06-12-2006, 11:20 AM

I just placed my order with JamTots last night and got an email its being shipped out today!!! Great service and very friendly!! I will be using this site for my future purchases!!!

Aimee Blessed Momma to 4 amazing boys, P ~ 9 H ~ 7 J ~ 4 and B ~ 1.  Happily married to D Living my almost dream life on an urban homestead, hoping for our forever land to find us soon!

#18 of 22 Old 06-16-2006, 07:26 PM

I got my order today, only 5 days after I ordered it. And they are amazing!!! I love them!

Aimee Blessed Momma to 4 amazing boys, P ~ 9 H ~ 7 J ~ 4 and B ~ 1.  Happily married to D Living my almost dream life on an urban homestead, hoping for our forever land to find us soon!

#19 of 22 Old 06-30-2006, 09:35 PM

huge big JT fan here!!! Go JamTots!!!

Mama to B and O , wife to J and me to me! :
#20 of 22 Old 02-03-2007, 09:16 PM

I love JamTots - both their Berry Plush AIO's as well as their outstanding customer service. I have purchased their AIO's state-side, and when the leg elastic went out in one of them, they sent me a replacement directly from them in Canada the next day. They are quick to help and want to make sure their customers are happy. The AIO's are amazingly soft and the Minkee colors are beautiful.

Me + dh = heartbeat.gif ds (7/01), ds (11/03), ds (6/06)
and dd born 11/21/10 - our T21 SuperBaby ribbluyel.gif heartbeat.gif
#21 of 22 Old 04-16-2007, 12:32 PM

I like the diapers from Jamtots. I tend to prefer their own than the other well-known diapers they distribute too. (FB, BG, SB, KL, etc.)
Agree with PP, quick shipping too.

Eezi-fold one-size:
I have a few of those. (Regular and seconds). They are good diapers, but I don’t really like snappying a fitted. I use fitted when I want quick and convenient so the lack of fastener makes them less useful. But they do keep poo in well and absorb a lot. Are also nice and soft. Drying time doesn’t seem to be as fast as the sugar peas, not too sure why since they are made with the same fabric. :

Sugar Peas 2 sizes hemp fitted:
Those are awesome! A wonderful 2 size system so far. Not too bulky even on small setting. Soft, absorbent, and very fast drying diaper. They fit well, keep runny poop contained, simple to find the right snap setting. I recommend these dipes. They are totally worth their price.

Baby Kangas One-size Pouch:
Love those too. They offer nice colors. The fit is awesome and the inside fleece is also very soft. Unlike other pockets, the insert cannot in any way touch baby’s skin or slide out. I recommend them over the BG.

Berry Plush Minkee cover:
Nice easy-to-care-for show-off cover, everyone loves it and gets to talk about CD! Not the most convenient for us because we EC as well. Too many snaps to do/undo every ½ hour. But soooo cute. They also cover most dipes very well (except the Tender Tush, but that’s a different review). I will probably get an embroidered one for the summer anyways, just for the show-off factor. Seem to run quite big on our tall slim daughter but still fit well, I believe she will wear it longer than the indicated weight range.

Yarn-aholic Mom to 2 cutest little girls. Dec 06 blahblah.gifbikenew.gif and May 09 energy.giftoddler.gif  Looking for time tocrochetsmilie.gif and sewmachine.gif. Will always remember my missing babies too ribbonpb.gif

#22 of 22 Old 07-23-2007, 09:16 AM

Yep, the baby Kangas are awesome!!! I love them and think I might make the bulk of my stash Kangas. They fit dd way better than the BG and they are so nice and trim on her.

I looooove Jamtots, great customer service!!

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page