Cherry Bomb Baby - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#1 of 5 Old 03-09-2005, 03:54 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I give : for this WAHM. I ordered 2 recycled t-shirt diapers from her, one of which had organic cotton velour, the other oc. Not only are the diapers absolutely adorable, they fit my guys perfectly and are really absorbant. Her snap-in soaker style is very cool as well. Great prices and fast shipping made my experience an excellent one. I can't wait until she restocks.

Cherry Bomb Baby
#2 of 5 Old 05-25-2005, 10:28 PM

In my search for breathable covers that work (I've had no luck with wool), I ordered a small fleece Cherry Bomb cover for my newborn. It's difficult to find a diaper cover made of only one layer of fleece (other than Windpro/Windbloc) and I was drawn to her design. I was a little reluctant, since the closure was aplix and the binding fold over elastic (usually a bad combo!), but I am SO thrilled with this cover. Andrea emailed me almost immediately to confirm my order and shipped it super quick---I ordered Sunday night and it arrived Wednesday.

As for the cover, the workmanship is awesome and it fits really well. Though the small looked like it would swallow my 4 week old, it's actually a great fit with lots of room to grow. The FOE that she uses is not the common slick kind, it is a more matte type that is much less likely to snag on the FOE. Yay! The poppy print is just beautiful. And her prices are awesome. I hope she gets more choices in soon!
#3 of 5 Old 06-23-2005, 12:29 PM

I received my custom order from Andrea, and am more than pleased!

When I emailed her about getting on her customs list, she let me know that it would be about 3 weeks... and that it was. Once she contacted me about the specifics, the order was finished and mailed within 2 days!!!!! Talk about quick.

The diapers were awesome! Very trim and a great design!

Overall, my experience with Andrea and Cherry Bomb baby was awesome, I would not hesitate to go back for more... in fact, I am planning on it :LOL. She was organized, professional, very sweet, her turnaround was sooo fast (and there is nothing like getting fluff quick ), and I love the diapers.
#4 of 5 Old 07-28-2005, 06:52 PM

I have to agree about Andrea's work! Her turn around time is fast and the sewing is impeccable. Not to mention the design is great! I have a T&T/serged style OV fitted and a NB fleece cover and am waiting on more. The fitteds are so amazingly trim on my DD. They are trim through the stride and fit like a dream. I foresee great things ahead for this WAHM, as I already these better than my ElBee's for trim fit and absorbancy!
#5 of 5 Old 09-10-2005, 09:28 AM

Andrea's diapers are in the top of our favorites list. Her sewing is perfect. These diapers are T&T'd and are made so well! They fit amazing on my DD. I now own 3 of her diapers and I'm hoping to be able to grab some more. We just love them here She is a very sweet mama and is very nice to work with too

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page