Tinkle Traps - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 7 Old 05-15-2005, 10:59 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Check out my rainbow of a dozen infant prefitteds that I just bought from Tamara at Tinkle Traps a new store.

Rainbow of prefitteds

Super cute, with fleece-topped doublers, and they come pre-washed and ready-to-wear! Tamara was also really great to work with, she kept me updated all the time on her progress. I can't wait for the babe to arrive and get into these!
#2 of 7 Old 06-03-2005, 03:01 PM

I ordered 3 fitteds from Tammy about 2 weeks ago and loved them so much I went back and got a custom order of 7 more (do I need two more to make a dz) Probably. I got all hand dyed Velour outers with OV inners YUM

I'll post pics in my stash when the rest arrive. Oh yeah did I mention she does gussets on her fitteds?
#3 of 7 Old 06-21-2005, 03:34 AM

I just recv'd our first Tinkle Trap prefitted We love it. It's was washed and used immediately! It's so well made, and a velour topped doubler is *included* , gotta love that!! I have already gone back and ordered two more. And I have a feeling I'll be back for more later

Also Tammy was great about keeping in touch with me on the status of the order.

I would definitely recommend Tinkle Traps
#4 of 7 Old 07-10-2005, 09:08 PM

I Love my OV fitteds by Tinkle Traps! My new favorite diaper!! Customer service is top notch!!
#5 of 7 Old 07-15-2005, 05:59 PM

got an OV T&T large fitted from tammy and it's really great! very trim and soft and well made.

it does have a high rise, which i'm not 100% used to. but i'm even starting to like that part of it!
#6 of 7 Old 08-22-2005, 09:36 PM

Oh my goodness I just cannot say enough good things about Tammy and her prefold fitteds at Tinkletraps.com. After searching everywhere for prefitteds I sent Tammy my prefolds to be converted. She was SUPER to work with, quick to respond to emails and very helpful overall with taking my order. I was so pleased when the diapers arrived that I went immediately to the store to find it stocked and bought 4 more! They are just fantastic. Tammy includes a luscious coordinating velour doubler with her instock diapers. I couldn't be more satisfied with the service and products at Tinkle Traps.
Tammy & Tinkle Traps get 5 stars!

All my Tinkle Traps

Just the tie dyes
#7 of 7 Old 12-05-2005, 04:30 PM

Wow, I just got my order of 2 doz. of my prefolds converted to prefitteds and I am SO HAPPY.

Tammy was super easy to work with, let me know how things were going, and did an incredible job making my pf's into diapers I love to use. I got ov and microfleece topped doublers sewn in (quick dry) and this is just the BEST. I also let her pick the serging thread colors to coordinate (I had some dyed pf's) and they look so pretty!

I will definitely be sending more her way when ds outgrows these. What a great value and a super WAHM to work with!

"Now bid me run, and I will strive with things impossible." (William Shakespeare -- Julius Caesar)

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page