Abby's Lane - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 13 Old 12-21-2004, 04:20 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
[Admin Note: Love Bums has changed it's business name to Abby's Lane. This thread was originally titled Love Bums but has been changed to reflect the business name change ~Cynthia]

I cannot say enough great things about this mama! I had some sizing questions about dipes. She was extremely knowledgable about the products she carries. I ended up going with Happy Heinys XXL. They were on sale to her and Stephanie passed that on to me. There is a 10% discount for first time buyers and free shipping! I was unaware of the discount but she pointed it out to me, saving me almost $6.00. Stephanie was very easy to work with and quick to respond to my emails. I am very impressed and I highly recommend this mama. I will definitely be buying from Love Bums again. She gets !
#2 of 13 Old 12-31-2004, 04:32 AM

I have to agree!! I just recieved my order today! I ordered some Happy Heiny's and a Fuzzi Bunz that was shipped on Monday and got it today. Free shipping! I was very pleased with the communication and swiftness that my order was filled. I will be back!
#3 of 13 Old 02-24-2005, 06:44 PM - Thread Starter

I just had to come say that the excellent customer service does not end with the purchase. I had a problem with one of the HHs and Stephanie had it taken care of in a day. A replacement is on it's way already! Absolutely a sweet mama to work with.
#4 of 13 Old 02-12-2006, 12:04 AM

I've ordered diapers and soaps from Abby's Lane two times and now both times I got my order quickly. Great customer service I'll be ordering again soon!
#5 of 13 Old 11-01-2006, 04:19 AM

I put some diapers on layaway at Abbyslane and have made several orders from the site and think it's great. Fast email communication and so sweet and helpful. She was so nice and sweet and let me take all the time I needed to pay off the layaway. Plus when my packages come they are always packed great. I highly recommend shopping here!

Melanie
#6 of 13 Old 12-12-2006, 10:22 AM

#7 of 13 Old 12-17-2006, 10:11 PM

I made my first cloth diaper purchase recently, and it was from Abby's Lane. Stephanie was very helpful and has continued to answer my questions since I made the purchase. I will definitely buy from Abby's Lane again.

An introvert and ain't ashamed of it!  love.gif
#8 of 13 Old 01-09-2007, 06:20 PM

Abbys Lane always has great cs and it is among the first places I check when I'm in the shopping mood. Any question or problem is handled quickly and wonderfully!

Miriam , mom to jumpers.gif
#9 of 13 Old 01-31-2007, 06:09 PM

I just wanted to add my two cents here. I am in total agreement. Stephanie is super sweet and helpful. I usually put dipes on layaway, and she gives you ample time to make payments. I had a situation where I couldn't pay my layaway within a reasonable time and she completely understood. She also has a yahoo group and members get an extra 5% off. I can't say enough good things about her or her site.

Jenn treehugger.gifmama to Monkeylearning.gifSquishyenergy.gif& Riverangel1.gif(8wks)Wife to Mikejog.gif See you at the rainbow1284.gif Bridge, Abigael cat.gifand McKenna dog2.gifgd.gifnamaste.giffamilybed2.gifbellyhair.gifcaffix.gifcrochetsmilie.gifom.gifknit.gifcomputergeek2.gif

#10 of 13 Old 04-03-2007, 02:41 PM

nak

i just got my disana, pf's, and wool care from Stephanie yesterday. what super fast shipping she has!!!!!! i just love ordering from her!

Tabitha, married to my best friend Steven - Mama to 6 little ones and another on the way!
#11 of 13 Old 07-02-2008, 08:12 PM

2 Thumbs up for Abby's Lane! I cannot say how nice it is to have quick shipments, great customer service and a HUGE selection to choose from! I am so recommending her to my friends! Also- the yahoo group is a huge plus! Thank you!
#12 of 13 Old 11-29-2008, 06:13 PM

Ditto! I love Abby's Lane and Stephanie is the greatest! Free shipping is a bonus too!

Great customer service!
#13 of 13 Old 01-08-2009, 12:58 AM

Store/Site of purchase: Abby's Lane

Price: Super reasonable prices, discounts on packages, frequent sales, FREE SHIPPING ON ALL ORDERS, and a 5% discount for mailing list members!

How long have you used this product? I've bought my diapers from Abby's Lane for over 15 months.

Fit/Sizing: Stephanie is very knowledgeable about the fit/sizing of various diapers and has helped me find new diapering solutions as my daughter has grown.

Performance: This store's website is well-designed and easy to use. There are a variety of available payment options, including major credit cards and PayPal. Shipping is always extremely prompt (and free!) and items are packaged nicely. The owner, Stephanie, sends out a very nice newsletter with new product info, sales, and cloth diapering tips.

Quality: Every product that I have bought from this site has been very high quality.

Customer Service/Communication: Stephanie always responds promptly to email messages and has answered all of my diaper related questions.

Would you purchase this product again? I will not purchase diapers anywhere else

Have you made a complaint to the WAHM or company about the product? If yes, please provide details of any resolution or lack thereof. This store's return policy is excellent and painless and I had no problems the one time I decided to exchange a diaper.

Additional Comments: I do a lot of online shopping and Abby's Lane is by far one of the best online retailers that I have purchased products from. Their prices, shipping, and customer service are all unbelievably great. I frequently buy non-diaper related items from this store because I can anticipate a good shopping experience *and* I know that if Abby's Lane carries them they will be high quality. I always recommend this store to my family and friends (or anyone else) interested in cloth diapering.

I give it (How many up out of five?):

daughter #1 10/13/07
daughter #2 10/08/10

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page