Whimsical Fairies - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 7 Old 06-18-2005, 12:44 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I recieve a soaker made by Kellie from Whimsical Fairies in a swap and it is fantastic. She is a new, up and coming WAHM and will soon be Hyena, IMO. Her work is flawless and beautiful. I feel very fortunate to have a gorgeous soaker made by her. Now I wonder if I will ever be able to score another? :LOL WTG mama!

www.whimsicalfairies.com
#2 of 7 Old 06-27-2005, 12:30 PM

I second that opinion!!!! I got my custom soaker and it is beautiful and Kellie is great to work with and keeps you informed about the status of your order. I really love my soaker. I hope that I will be lucky enough to score another one!
#3 of 7 Old 07-17-2005, 01:22 PM

Kellie made my twins matching soakers and they are awesome! They are beautiful and fit perfectly. I love her pattern. Kellie is super sweet and does fantastic work. I just wish I could get some more! Thank you Kellie!!!!!!
#4 of 7 Old 07-18-2005, 06:15 PM

Kellie does AMAZING work! She made matching soakers for my twins are they are so incredibly soft and beautiful. The soakers fit perfectly. Kellie's such a sweetie too. I LOVE her wool! Thank you Kellie
#5 of 7 Old 09-07-2005, 05:05 PM

I have 2 pieces from Kellie now - a pair of longies and my new pair of shorts. Her knitting is flawless, I feel like Ava is wearing art on her bum LOL. The customer service has been amazing and I love the sweet little freebies I got in my package. Good communication, great products....you can't ask for much better than that. The pricing is really reasonable too Thanks Kel!
#6 of 7 Old 09-10-2005, 09:16 AM

Kellie is amazing! I sent her my yarn and she knit up the most gorgeous soaker using the Curly Purly waistband! It was flawless! She is a dream to work with. Get thee over to Whimsical Fairies and beg for a custom :LOL
#7 of 7 Old 10-14-2005, 02:47 PM

I got the most amazing longies from Kellie. her knitting is divine!! Her customer service is top notch! I am so thrilled! Keeping my fingers crossed that I'll luck into a custom for shorts in the spring! lol!

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page