Royal Majesty Ware - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 2 Old 07-29-2005, 07:00 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Kellie is just awesome. SHe made my girl a wonderful dyed swing dress and sent it with a matching Fuzzi Bunz.

www.royalmajestyware.com

she also does embroidrey!!

Melissa- homeschooling mom to Samantha ( 9) Gabby ( 8) Emma (6) and Diesel (12 months) and Rachel Rebecca Brock Erik Joe Noah 6-25-10 5 early miscarriages
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 2 Old 10-30-2005, 01:47 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I bought an embroidered Fuzzi Bunz from Royal Majesty Ware, and my experience was just ok. I emailed to inquire about a custom order, and the WAHM asked me to pick out my embroidery; I sent her my choice that same day and then didn't hear back from her for two weeks, despite a follow-up email I sent. I sent her another email asking if she still wanted my order, and she said yes and gave me a shipping date. The day AFTER the shipping date, she emailed me to tell me that not only had my diaper not shipped, but she didn't even have the embroidery I picked out, so the diaper hadn't even been made yet. The diaper did finally arrive almost two weeks later, and while I wasn't thrilled with the quality of the embroidery, I was just glad to finally get the diaper.

All in all, I did eventually get the diaper I ordered, and it was a good deal. However, I simply can't recommend this business based on the quality of customer service I received.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page