Indigo Onion: Fluff Of A Different Sort - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 08-12-2005, 12:28 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I managed to snag a custom slot at Universal Mama for several of Pam's scrumptuous velour critters. She was an absolute pleasure to work with. She responded to emails within minutes usually. She allowed a friend to have one of the up to four stuffed animals I was allowed and agree to ship directly to her to avoid her having to pay both sales tax and shipping. Also, since she and I live near one another, she agree to let me come pick up my order so I didn't have to pay both sales tax and shipping as well. In the end though, she sent me my order free of charge. Very kind and very generous.

And the animals... Oh my are they delicious. I ordered two rabbits, one in orange and one in a purple/fushia colorway. The colors are fantastic--vibrant and exactly what I had in mind. The bunnies are bigger than I'd imagined and their embroidered facial expressions are even sweeter than they appear in pictures. These creatures are eminently lovable. If I have the opportunity and the money to order from Pam again, I most definitely will.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-13-2005, 01:06 AM

OMG I have to COMPLETELY AGREE!! I bought one doggie in stock and later scored a custom (review to come on that!)

The animal was as pictured and discribed! SUPER fast shipping and added lots of goodies to the package! Wonderful workmomship! DEFINATELY will come back for more! Christmas is coming up and I have a neice! YEAH! Girly stuff!
Old 08-21-2005, 03:36 PM

Maya and I both love Emerald, our velour puppy from Indigo Onion. Pam even made Emerald a velour pirate patch and a matching one for Maya!

bigger than you'd expect, the perfect size for hugging.
Old 08-23-2005, 02:07 AM

we love ours too! It is much bigger than I expected it to be. Maddie adores it and insists on sleeping with it every night! When it arrived the box smelled divine as she had included a full size bar of yummy soap
Old 09-10-2005, 10:23 AM

We now are the proud adoptive parents of 2 of these delicious animals. We have a puppy and a bunny (Peace and Peaches) and they are HUGE!!!!!!!!!!!! I was not expecting these animals to be so large but they are! And soft? Oh the softness can't be described. These are just the squishiest most loveable creatures. My kids adore them. The sewing is impeccable! Smooth seams all around. Just beautifully made

User Tag List