Olive Branch Baby - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#1 of 6 Old 01-21-2006, 02:43 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I ordered two custom Very Baby AIO's from Trista at Olive Branch Baby, and they came in record time. They are beautifully made! Dd wore them both today.

One of my diapers is the "high tech" style. I chose a fleece outer layer, athletic fabric lining, and a microfiber insert with the athletic fabric on top. This is an amazing diaper! Dd wore the diaper while we were out and about, and she had wet heavily. There was no wicking, and the athletic fabric felt completely dry.

Excellent customer service, beautiful diapers, wide selection of VB's, fast delivery!
#2 of 6 Old 02-09-2006, 01:57 AM

I ordered two AIOs from Trista: one from the fast track, and one custom-made. Both are extremely well-made and came in absolute record time.

I highly recommend Olive Branch Baby to anyone looking for beautiful well-designed AIOs.
#3 of 6 Old 02-19-2006, 05:16 PM

I ordered a custom VB AIO with a fleece outer and a XS pouch carrier from Trista. I was a little unsure of the sizing of the pouch and Trista picked up on that and emailed me to offer some additional advice. The AIO and the pouch arrived SO quickly, are very well made, and the pouch came with detailed instructions that really helped me figure it out quickly.

Olive Branch Baby offers extremely high quality products with the extra attention to details in workmomship and customer service that sets it apart from competitors.

Amy
#4 of 6 Old 03-21-2006, 02:14 PM

Love my VB AIO and VB Simply Nights from Olive Branch Baby! The fit is great and they are lovely, soft, and durable!
#5 of 6 Old 04-07-2006, 10:19 AM

Just got two diapers from Trista. One is a VB fitted lined with organic cotton velour. It is absolutely gorgeous. Soft soft soft. It is beautifully made - completely flawless. Darn if I was rich I would get me a whole lot more of those. I got the high-rise medium and it fits my daughter very well - even with room to grow! (she is around 70 cms and 17 lbs)
My daughter seemed to like it too. She had only worn it for half an hour before doing a major poop in it..

The other was lined with the athletic wicking fabric - on my request. When I got the diaper I didnt really like it after all - simply because I am no fan (to say the least) of artificial fabric. I was really sad about it cause the diaper was perfect - it was sewn so beautifully and I was happy with it otherwise -but I send it back to Trista to get another OV-lined diaper instead. Trista replaced it no questions asked - even though it was a custom order and I was the one to have ordered the wicking fabric in the first place - and she only send me what I had ordered. Anyway she took back the diaper and will send another OV-lined diaper instead. That is GREAT costumer service!

UPDATE: I recieved another two diapers from Trista. (one of them replacing the one I sent back) They are perfect. Honestly they are wonderful. They are both OV-lined with the yummiest fabric ever - SO soft. The sewing and serging is perfect, the fit is perfect. I have tried out a few other WAHM diapers but so far Tristas are the best I have tried. She is just as picky with her fabrics as I am and appearently this is rare .. So if you are looking for the best quality then this is where to get it I love my OBB-dipes

Single mom to ds(8), dd(6) and ds(5)

#6 of 6 Old 07-13-2007, 03:21 PM

These are the perfect nighttime diaper for us! The VBSN's w/ the supersoaker option are amazing! I can't recommend these enough :-D

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page