Kuddly Kreations - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 2 Old 02-20-2006, 02:19 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Anybody order/use these? I ordered some custom dipes from this store, and have waited about 6 weeks+/- for them. I still haven't received them, and I emailed twice- once I got a response saying they were going out the 13th, and when I checked at the end of the week for a dc, or a mail date, well, I am still waiting for a response. When I first ordered these, I had not seen any bad reviews, but as of late I have found some. I'm feeling a little nervous, as I spent a bit of money there and have nothing to show...Anyone else have experience with these dipes/this store?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 2 Old 03-03-2006, 12:54 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I just wanted to update this. I am still waiting for my diapers. I finally heard from the owner after I filed a complaint with PayPal. Supposedly the diapers are on their was, after several emails. Well, I am still waiting and I have emailed her twice more to get a dc# which she says in her site she gets for every package, and I have not received a reply. I am really upset as I ordered a package from her and it was alot of money for me that I could have spent elsewhere. I absolutely would NOT recomend this site.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page