Fuzzi fannies Creations - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 06-07-2006, 07:41 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I have to say I have been an AVID prefold and cover mama. and then i discovered Pockets. I have some swaddlebees and 1 fuzzi bunz, i am not impressed with either of them. Then i found Fuzzi fannies. Rachele is wonderful to work with and teh diapers are just WONDERFUL! the work is beautiful, and after using one for 6 months it still looks as pretty as the day I got it. If you are a pocket mama, or want to try pockets, Try Fuzzi Fannies. Almost all of her dipes are custom, and her turn around time is usuallly less than one week

www.fuzzifannies.com

Melissa- homeschooling mom to Samantha ( 9) Gabby ( 8) Emma (6) and Diesel (12 months) and Rachel Rebecca Brock Erik Joe Noah 6-25-10 5 early miscarriages
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-25-2006, 02:22 PM

gotta agree with you!! i bought one FF after hearing the raves and i thought that there was NO WAY that it was better then a FB! boy oh boy was i ever wrong!

Fuzzi Fannies are sooooo much better then FB!!! in fact i sold off my FB's have only FF's.

Rachele is super nice to work with and turnaround time is great!
Old 07-13-2009, 06:31 PM

I love these dipes! I am primarily a pockets user, and my Fuzzi Fannies is a regular in my rotation. I love the cute design - way cuter than any other pocket - and they work great too! I highly recommend!

User Tag List