Sugar and Spice Knits ( Fluffymail ) - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#1 of 3 Old 08-15-2006, 01:58 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
A review for Stephanie's knitting is long overdue. I got the Barrel of Monkeys Set from the Eclectic Earth auctions a few months ago and I just love the quality of the knitting. The wool she picked is so soft and durable. Her knitting is beautiful - not a stitch out of place and the pooling of the colors is just perfect. I also have a pair of pants that Stephanie knitted for me when another friend could not. She offered to step in and made sure that I had them for the winter. The yarn on that came from different dye lots but she worked some magic and you cannot tell at all. She has really mastered her craft and is a pleasure to work with.
#2 of 3 Old 08-15-2006, 03:28 PM

Stephanie is great. I own 3 knit items by Stephanie--a soaker, a pair of shorts and a prair of longies. They are each fabulous. The soaker is made of BFL that Stephanie dyed herself with tea. I love it and use it all the time overnight. The shorts are made from Galenas Merino. They are a bit big right now but I bought them for next summer. I loved the colors. And finally Traci of Midnight Spectrum dyed up some gorgeous BFL and Stephanie made them into longies for me. They match some fabric that I used for a dress/top for my dd. I love each item. The knitting is fabulous, the fit perfect, and the customer service top notch. If you ever have a chance to buy some of Stephanie's knitting, don't hesitate. You will not be diappointed!
#3 of 3 Old 01-09-2007, 06:27 PM

I just got a pair that were marked as seconds because of some pooling on the legs. They are awesome and I lucked across another pair on sale. I cannot wait!

Miriam , mom to jumpers.gif

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page