Pea Patch diapers - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 5 Old 10-07-2006, 09:46 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
From princesspeapods.com
I got the fitteds..they offer many other selections too....
OMG!!!! softest cutest diapers yet!!! so many fabric choices.. I had such a hard time deciding!!
Once I finally did decide they came wrapped up so nicely in packaging with a lil gift,too i didnt want to open them up b/c it looked so pretty!!

I know youre supossed to wash them a few times before using but we put them on DD right away and she stayed in it for a couple hours without ever wetting through The snap positions was perfect for my DD to with her odd shaped thighs. I can not say enough good things about these diapers..or princesspeapods in general. The whole site is amaxing and the customer service is above and beyond!!! Definately check these guys out!!!

p.s. im sure i'm forgetting lots of info so i'll come back with more later.... i could never RAVE enough!!

Waldorf mama to Autumn DD 9/05 and my Spring DD 4/08 Winter baby due 2/11
#2 of 5 Old 10-08-2006, 11:01 PM

: I second all of that!!

We EC parttime and I dont even use a cover over these. I love the prints and they are sooooo comfy feeling! Easy to use! And they dry quickly since the trifold flaps open from the rest of the diaper.

The packaging is adorable! I too wanted to keep mine wrapped for a little while just to show off my fluffy mail! And I didnt wash em either before putting them on ds : They are simply irrisistable!

I love how trim they are and fit ds perfectly but remain oh so absorbant. Excellent design, excellent product! Love love love em!

Shell

Creating Art. Living life on Guam. Sharing my Journey.

#3 of 5 Old 10-08-2006, 11:53 PM

I can not agree more! I have 2 Pea Patch diapers.

A medium (purple angels) fitted with sewn in soaker. It's one of the first diapers my daughter goes for when they're fresh from the wash. It fits her very well, and of course it's beautiful. Some very fine craftsman ship went into this diaper. My husband is quite impressed!!! (I Have even been told by a few moms that their babes can wear them with out a cover!! Unfortunatly my super soaker can't )

I also have a medium pink fleece All in Two with a snap in soaker. I use this diaper frequently for long outtings, or occasionally overnight! When used during the day for normal use, I can unsnap the soaker, and put my dd in a prefold of fitted, and reuse the wonderful shell!! (This diaper was also fantastic when she was learning to walk, as it padded her little bum very well )

The customer service is stellar!! My order was processed immediatly! When I had a question about the Ai2, the sewist promptly answered my question! I will ABSOLUTLY be doing business with Princess Peapods again in the future!

~Autumn~   Mama to whistling.gif (2001) and hearts.gif(2005) partners.gif madly in love since '99 
#4 of 5 Old 02-05-2007, 05:02 PM

I now have four or five pea patch fitteds and LOVE them! Michelle and Cat recently added in between sizes with longer rises for those skinny tall babies like mine. They work great!

Jill, mama to three fiery girlies and a sweet baby boy: Grace, 11.30.2005,  Ayla, 3.22.2008, Norah 9.5.09, Reed 8.19.11 & dfs Gage 2.29.12   angel1.gif x4

#5 of 5 Old 02-08-2007, 07:14 PM

I made another purchase from Princess Pea Pods last month, and bought 2 fitted diapers.
1 large Purple Angels (discontinued fabric)
and 1 Orange Ripple.

Both in a size large, with a front snap closure.

Again, the customer service was superb, and shipping was quick! I can't wait to order again!

~Autumn~   Mama to whistling.gif (2001) and hearts.gif(2005) partners.gif madly in love since '99 

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page