Earthbaby - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 4 Old 10-31-2006, 03:48 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My husband bought some California Baby diaper cream and wash from them over a month ago. They took our money and sent us a receipt but the package never came. They did not answer their phone or the many emails we sent them. I did some searching and apparently they have a horrible record.

http://www.thebbb.org/commonreport.html?bid=22001145

We should have checked first. I emailed California Baby to let them know earthbaby was using their products to scam people. We filed a compliant with the Better Business Bureau and are waiting to hear back.

***Update*** California Baby tried to contact them about the problem and they never recieved a response either. They still have not replied to the Better Business Bureau either. We are now going to dispute the charge on our Visa.
#2 of 4 Old 12-09-2006, 03:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrettyBird View Post
My husband bought some California Baby diaper cream and wash from them over a month ago. They took our money and sent us a receipt but the package never came. They did not answer their phone or the many emails we sent them. I did some searching and apparently they have a horrible record.

http://www.thebbb.org/commonreport.html?bid=22001145

We should have checked first. I emailed California Baby to let them know earthbaby was using their products to scam people. We filed a compliant with the Better Business Bureau and are waiting to hear back.

***Update*** California Baby tried to contact them about the problem and they never recieved a response either. They still have not replied to the Better Business Bureau either. We are now going to dispute the charge on our Visa.

I responded to a post about this place before... was it yours?

i bought something from this place a year ago. Same thing- no emails, phone was never answered and the voice mail was always full.

finally i emailed like a 3rd time and she said that it must be MY email because she had emailed me several times. She said that she sent my package on a certain day (say, January 10.) Well, I got the package almost 2 weeks later I think, and she hadnt sent the package til January 15.

I think I made my original purchase way before that.

Yeah, she really soured me on online shopping.
#3 of 4 Old 01-16-2007, 11:15 PM

I had a bad experience with them several years ago.. same thing, no product and did not answer my phone calls. I'm sorry to see they are still doing bussiness.
#4 of 4 Old 11-16-2008, 04:23 AM

Wow, wish I ran across this earlier. I bought something from them in August, took 2 phone calls and an email to finally get a response. I actually did a caller ID block on a call to get someone to actually pick up the phone.

I eventually got my product, but it was such a PITA. Sorry other people went through this, but glad it wasn't just me.

Marina, married to one really great guy : and mama to three magical boys- Matteo 8/05, Nico 11/06 and Luca Bean 11/08

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page