Christensen Creations - SOS Diapers - Page 2 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#31 of 32 Old 05-13-2005, 06:18 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
As promised, another review; but, I see that I'm *not* a bad customers after the posts to my WAHM Sampler Thread. Suzie is a *great* WAHM! So, during her stocking, the first one I had checked out, I asked a question. Weeeeeeeeeeell, the dipe was snapped up. I got another one. She *offers* to make the dipe that I had a question about! I actually decided against it. She's sooooooooo nice. And soooooooo gracious. And soooooooo accomodating. (and no, she's not my friend) The Amy Butler prints are *gorgeous* I snagged one in OV and she's not back to her hyena heyday status! Not that non-hyena WAHMs don't have a good product; but, its clear that she is doing something right. I have *never* heard a complaint about Suzie. I love our SOS, particuarly the OV. I don't need to tell yall hyenas about it. Check out the TP, mamas are all ISO of them. :LOL I'm not thrilled about the longer drying time; but, that's not SOS, that's internal soakers. But, I would even do that for that Tangerine Paisley dipe in OV.

Just wanted to chime in my praise of SOS!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#32 of 32 Old 10-14-2005, 05:36 AM
Banned

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
SOS diapers are just wonderful, they fit DS like a dream and are sooo absorbant and fluffy. To top it off(a cherry topping that is) Suzie is such a wonderful, sweet, and patient person. She has always taken time to answer my emails in a timly fashion with a friendly resonse. Once I was even miffed about my cart crashing and she replied sweetly offering to make me what i had lost! WOW! This WAHM is just awesome and that makes her product 10000 times better, like it could get any better right? lol

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page