Angel Wraps - Page 2 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#31 of 42 Old 07-29-2004, 03:58 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I've had great luck with my Angelwraps aios. I have a couple qd which are not by design our trimmest, but the fabric is so flexible that they fit just as trimly as others. I also have a regular aio that holds in all of my son's nap pee!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#32 of 42 Old 08-11-2004, 04:51 AM

I bought my first med ss aio angel wrap last month and love it!! It is a great fit on my dd who is a thin 20lb 17m. I especially love the snap in soaker, as it is wider in the back My aio came as a set with a custom dyed and patch work t-shirt, it's adorable!!! I also had the pleasure of meeting Amy and she was wonderfully nice and sweet and very professional! I can't wait to try more!
#33 of 42 Old 09-30-2004, 12:20 AM

I have had my bug print quick dry AIO for quite some time and it still does just PERFECT! I love this diaper for under clothes and the "trim" look.
I love this diaper......I need more :LOL

Shelly- www.hyenacart.com/tyedyedreams 12 years and going strong Bleed free prefolds, flats and clothes
#34 of 42 Old 09-30-2004, 04:29 PM

What a trim, cute, effective AIO! I normally hate velcro, but those on hers are great--it really closes tight, no babe could possibly pull it open, and that also means that when I'm holding my baby against my tummy in just a diaper, *I* don't get scratched either. Yay! I love the fit, the prints, everything. I never had a leak and Amy is super!!!!!!!!!
#35 of 42 Old 01-03-2005, 06:45 PM

I my Angelwrap QD AIO's and Amy is awesome to work with. I got 2 of my AW's used - one on ebay and one from the TP. They both have velcro closures. I liked them so much that I had to have more - so I ordered 1 instock and 1 custom directly from AW. They are side-snapping and Amy added an extra set of snaps so that they'd fit my skinny girl better.

These are DH's favorite dipes!
#36 of 42 Old 01-04-2005, 06:10 PM

I had 12 small Angel Wrap AIOs that I got to use from birth until 10 weeks, when my son hit 16 pounds. He has been using his 12 medium AIOs from around mid-April until now. He is now 11 months old and 25 pounds and still using them, and although they have faded a bit, they still work well. I love them.
#37 of 42 Old 01-07-2005, 11:49 AM

I have a windpro AIO and it is great. Great wahm, helped me with color selections. Made the diaper in a very timely manner, and it had great workmomship! This diaper is a true AIO, and is a great choice for my frequent wetting dd for naps. It is a little bulky, to be expected with fleece, but it molds to dd and fits very well under clothes.
#38 of 42 Old 01-07-2005, 08:41 PM

A year later I still love my AW'S. They work so well and are so very well made
Trying the side snaps now. Cant wait.
I wanted to add that even though Amy doesnt use suedecloth I mailed her some 2x and she gladly made my dipes with it. They are even trimmer than with fleece.
She is also adding nylon taffeta to my fleece cover and aio upon my request
#39 of 42 Old 06-25-2005, 12:00 PM

I really love the AW quick dry AIO's. They are babysitter and dad friendly, and they hold a ton of pee! I have NEVER found a diaper that will work for nighttime and these do! (I just lay some extra soakers in) Even my husband said, "I like those. They hold a lot and they don't leak." and getting him to use cloth has been a project for me! YEA Angelwraps!

Laura- Wife to Jose, Mami to Adela (9/02) reading.gif, Lucas (2/04) REPlaySkateboard04HL.gif, and Ray (10/10) baby.gif.

#40 of 42 Old 09-07-2006, 05:55 PM
WNB

Another big fan here: excellent craftsmanship, quick shipping. I wish she would offer some custom slots. I'm using her QD AIOs and a fleece cover with prefolds (or the soakers that came with the aio, if they are clean) and am extremely happy.
#41 of 42 Old 09-11-2006, 03:57 AM

I love mine too! I have 2 I got used off TP and they are by far my favorite AIO.

CPST & mom

#42 of 42 Old 08-16-2007, 01:38 AM
WNB

After a year of using Angelwraps, and finally moving up to the Mediums, I wanted to come back and say again just how awesome these diapers are. THey last a super long time (size wise), they never wear out, the fabrics are adorable... I can not say enough good things about these AIOs (which I use with PFs b/c I didn't want to buy extra soakers).

These diapers are a great choice.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page