Angel Wraps - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 42 Old 05-09-2003, 02:08 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I LOVE these diapers. She has both AIO and fitted. The AIO is a quick dry version and they are absorbant and soft. The fit is great, too.
#2 of 42 Old 05-22-2003, 10:11 AM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
I have an Angel Wraps with toddler-proof touchtape tabs across the front. It's a gorgeous tan safari print lined with black micro. The soaker snaps onto the back of the shell so the diaper dries in a flash. The fit on my skinny little kid (19 mos, 23 lbs) is very nice, with lots of growing room, and never a leak or wick. The workmomship is impeccable too, not a stitch out of place. Amy turns and topstitches for a nice detailing effect, and reinforces the tabs so that they are very sturdy, and will last a long time. I am very impressed with this diaper and with Amy's friendly customer service and prompt shipment.
#3 of 42 Old 06-03-2003, 03:45 AM

I haven't gotten to use my angel wraps AIO but it is BEAUTIFUL! A hawaiian flower print, very well sewn and VERY soft... Mmmmmm... she also made a matching button up shirt and it is VERY professional looking. When I was specifically looking for a flame diaper and shirt she found material and bought it, showing it to me in case I wanted it (and I do I do, will be ordering it in a week!). She's been VERY helpful to me (a diapering newbie!) answering questions I bet are pretty duh to anyone who really knows about dipes.

Lisa, mama to Orion (7) , Fiona Star (born sleeping @ 38wks 12/6/08) , our bitty (m/c 7/27/09) , and Charlotte Athena (11/5/10)
#4 of 42 Old 06-10-2003, 11:47 AM

great diapers fit my daughter really well and they are made real well.

Christina

Mom to  Rachel 15 Kimberly 12 Chloe 10 and Nathaniel 8
#5 of 42 Old 06-22-2003, 09:50 AM

I am in love with this diaper. So beautifully made, great WAHM, no leaking or wicking, and the quick dry AIO really does dry quickly. Huge selection of fabrics, too! I just ordered four more.
#6 of 42 Old 06-22-2003, 07:53 PM

Just received my 1st quick dry AIO from angelwraps, and i am in love!!!!!!
the workmanship is top notch and the fit works great. no leaking or wicking noted so far. Very absorbant
i plan to be a frequent customer!

#7 of 42 Old 07-16-2003, 11:31 AM

Wonderful diaper, Wonderful WAHM. I will do a great deal of business with this WAHM. No leaking (and that is something special with my super peer son!) Wonderful prints. Great job all around!
#8 of 42 Old 07-22-2003, 02:09 PM

Great diapers! I just got my order with a very fast turn around! I love this diaper on my ds and can't wait to try them on my dd edd late in Nov.
#9 of 42 Old 08-06-2003, 07:19 PM

These are great diapers! I have AIO's and quick-dry AIO's. I think the regular AIO's are more absorbant, but the quick-dry AIO's dry faster and are more trim. We use AIO's as our night time diaper (they NEVER leak!) and the quick drys when we are out and about. We are always getting compliments on these adorable diapes! Everyone should have a few in their stash!

Zen doula-mama to my spirited DS1 (2/03), my CHD (TAPVR) warrior DS2 (6/07) & a gentle baby girl (8/09)
#10 of 42 Old 08-10-2003, 12:34 AM

Amy is wonderful to work with. I received my first order and it did not fit my son well. Amy adjusted the rise of her pattern and made a beautiful AIO for me. I love how she matches the inside fleece and the touchtape closures for a beautiful AIO. My QD version is gorgeous and impresively absorbant.

Amy ships quick and answers all of my tons of questions prompt and pleasant.
#11 of 42 Old 08-20-2003, 10:56 AM

I LOVE these diapers! I ordered a Quick Dry AIO from Angel Wraps stock and just adored it, so I order 13 more (and Amy threw in one for free, too!), so now my 15 Angel Wraps are the mainstay of my cloth diapering collection. I have mostly the Quick Dry AIOs, but do have one fleece AIO, too. I am trying that one for the first time today - so far so good!

These diapers fit like a dream, are SO soft and SO cute and Amy is so great to work with. I love the design of these diapers - there are fleece gussets at the legs and at the back waist - making them very comfy for my baby's tender skin. These are also sewn perfectly and wash beautifully! I can't wait to order the next size for my daughter!

Thanks Amy!

XOXO
#12 of 42 Old 08-30-2003, 09:53 PM

Beautiful Diapers. Can't wait to try them.

Edited to add my opinion on my diapers:
I have 5 qd aio's for my newborn. I love them so much! There the first 5 I use every day( I was them every night) before going for a fitted or prefold.
They are so pretty looking too and so nicely made.

I also have a wool cover for my toddler. Works wonderful. His clothes have stayed dry every night since I got it!

Thanks Amy and her Mom
#13 of 42 Old 09-17-2003, 07:17 PM

I have 2 AIO's and 2 quick-dry AIO's. The quick drys are my favorite of the two. They are a lot more trim and have NEVER leaked. My DS is a super soaker and he can wear his Angel wrap for at least 2 hours without any wicking! Plus they come in adorable prints

Zen doula-mama to my spirited DS1 (2/03), my CHD (TAPVR) warrior DS2 (6/07) & a gentle baby girl (8/09)
#14 of 42 Old 10-08-2003, 10:55 PM

just three words love love love i love my angel wraps
#15 of 42 Old 10-10-2003, 01:51 PM

If you love AIO's, want velcro, and have the $money$, I would highly suggest using Angel Wraps quick-dry AIO's exclusively!!! They are just the best! The sewing quality is impecable, the prints are beautiful, the design is awesome. They work great, are very absorbent, wash well, dry quickly, are durable, trim fitting... The only downside to these diaps are the price, BUT you are definitely getting your money's worth on these awesome AIO's!!! (PS- the quick-dry AIO's are better!)

Leah coolshine.gif adoptionheart-1.gif homebirth.jpg

Hubby guitar.gif, ds (11) REPlaySkateboard04HL.gif, adopted dd (10) notes2.gif, dd (6) dust.gif, dd (1) femalesling.GIF & 3 foster dd's wheelchair.gif upsidedown.gif diaper.gif  

#16 of 42 Old 10-17-2003, 11:38 AM

I've had two AWrap wool pull on covers & liked them for short periods of time, but they were too thin for more than an hour or so, and the elastic was a thin strip, that left marks on my baby's waist.

If they were a bit thicker, and had roll over elastic, they would be awesome.
#17 of 42 Old 10-20-2003, 11:22 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by 4xmamamia
I've had two AWrap wool pull on covers & liked them for short periods of time, but they were too thin for more than an hour or so, and the elastic was a thin strip, that left marks on my baby's waist.

If they were a bit thicker, and had roll over elastic, they would be awesome.
Angel Wraps has never made wool pull on covers... so perhaps this review is for a product made by another wahm/company with a similar name

Amy
(posting with permission of MDC Diapering Moderator )
#18 of 42 Old 10-21-2003, 02:04 AM

I received my first Angel Wraps QD AIO last week, and already it is my FAVORITE.. I say these are the "Cadillac" of AIO's, and I am AIO obsessed!!! Amy's customer service was out of this world, too. The diaper is flawless- so well sewn, soft, absorbent, and leak-free, which is a miracle on DS!

Even my husband, who *never* notices the beauty of a dipe, when he saw the Angel Wraps said "This is impressive. This must have taken forever..... how can she possibly make a profit on these?" This from a man that gives me endless grief on diaper $$$.

Not anymore!!!!! Can't wait to buy another one when I can!
#19 of 42 Old 11-18-2003, 03:00 AM
Kam

Yep. Amy's (and her mom's ) Quick-dry AIOs are wonderful all 'round. I have two, with another on the way, and they are absorbent, look very comfortable, are readily available, and are beautifully sewn. I have tried AIOs made by Motherease, Prowraps, Manyducks, Jaiden's Jubilee, Apron Strings, HH, FB, Daisy Doodles, and Bumkins, and these are the best, IMO, for function and beauty.

Amy's business runs like clockwork--smooth service, even through problems. I wouldn't depend on a QD AIO for overnight without some extra umph, but for an ordinary change-em-when-they're-wet kind of household, these diapers work perfectly. (I think it's the taffeta that makes them so trim and soft. My daughter always says, "like Lamby!" when we put them on )

Thanks, Amy, for a great diaper! If you haven't tried them yet, Reader, take the plunge. You won't be disappointed.
#20 of 42 Old 12-04-2003, 01:14 AM

Love the quick-dry AIOs. Excellent fit - great fabrics and nice absorbancy. I have tried the fitteds too and found that while the fabrics were very cute, they weren't as well fitting or as dependable as the AIOs. I especially love the fleece around the legs - soft and great for holding in the big messies.
#21 of 42 Old 12-08-2003, 07:48 PM

Now that I've had a chance to use my QD AIO"S I love them more than I did before when I just loved the way they looked.
I have 5 xsm qd aio's and I usually wash them every night so I can use them first before going to the fitted or prefold I have.

I also have a wool cover for nights for my older son that I am in love with! It works great! His clothes stay dry. I've only used my aristocrat once since I got this one in the mail!

Thanks Amy!
#22 of 42 Old 01-07-2004, 03:15 PM

These diapers are beautiful. I have two Quick dry AIO's. They dry super fast and are a great fit on my DD. Very generous in size and super trim. I have had no leaks even over night for my super soaker.

Christi
DS1(12), DD(7)blessed with T21, DS2(2), and DD2 - newly arrived 1/28/11
#23 of 42 Old 01-10-2004, 01:06 AM

I just got to start using one of my angel wraps (I have 4: 3 meds, 1 large). Its just a tad smaller than the other mediums, still big on Orion but they are just too cute to not use! I LOVE the snap in soakers!! They pull the wetness away really well! And today Orion had a major poop (hadn't gone in 3+ days) and it contained it all! Woo! These are *beautiful* and very well made diapers that work very very well!

Lisa, mama to Orion (7) , Fiona Star (born sleeping @ 38wks 12/6/08) , our bitty (m/c 7/27/09) , and Charlotte Athena (11/5/10)
#24 of 42 Old 01-12-2004, 03:53 AM

I feel awful for not raving about Angelwraps earlier!!! I own about 8 or 9 Angelwraps: both QD & regular fleece AIO's & I LOVE THEM ALL!! I am now in the process of ordering more in the next size so that I am prepared!!
Amy is so sweet & accomodating~she even lets me buy my own fabric & send it to her! She is SUPER fast & always keeps in touch to let you know the status of your order.
Honestly, we use only our Angelwraps fleece AIO's at night & have never ever ever had a leak!! They get washed ALOT & have never let us down yet. For daytime, her QD AIO's are trim & fit like a dream.
Thanks AMY for making my CD addiction so worthwhile!!
#25 of 42 Old 03-27-2004, 02:28 AM

I can not say enough wonderful things about my AngelWraps qdaios, or Amy! I have 7 aios right now, with 5 more on the way! These diapers give an amazing fit on my little one, and I love that they don't leave any red marks from elastic. I've only had one leak, but that was my fault - I put a diaper on her that was still a bit too big. I found some fabric that I really liked and Amy let me send it to her to make a diaper from - I can't wait to get it! She always answers my questions promptly and is very friendly. Her sewing is beautiful, customer service is great, I know I'll order from her again!
#26 of 42 Old 03-31-2004, 01:27 AM

I cannot say enough good things about my QD AIO's from Angelwraps. I bought five mediums about 7 months ago and all but one still look BRAND NEW (including a black background print dipe!). The other is looking a bit faded from being washed almost every day for that time period LOL!!

They fit really well on my babe who was 15 lbs and 3 months (very chubby tummy and legs) and STILL fit him as a 20 lb 10 month old (with a smaller tummy and still chubby legs). I bought a couple of larges to size up in advance of him needing them and couldn't wait to use them.. . Eventhough her site says Larges go from something like 22 lbs (I think, I may be wrong about that) they still fit GREAT!!!

I get sooooo many compliments on these dipes when I'm out. It's my "conversion" diaper... when I'm going to be around other diapering mommies, I bring them to show off how totally cute and easy they are Even my mom and my MIL love these dipes!! DH digs them, too

I wish she weren't closed for custom now or I'd order more!!!

She does AWESOME work on matching sets, as well. I have one hawaiian set that I bought for last summer and it's still going strong (tho he has to wear the shirt open with a t-shirt under it now because he's basically outgrown it.. but it's so cute, I can't bear to give it up!) I bought a different hawaiian type print for this summer and it's just as beautifully made as the first one.

Kudos to Amy... she rocks!

Lo
#27 of 42 Old 04-10-2004, 11:29 AM

Absolutly wonderful diapers. When I use to use AIOs these were my diaper bag diapers and I don't think I ever had a leak. They aren't super absorbant but they worked great for my light wetter. I had extra soakers so I would just bring 3 shells and 3 extra soakers and that would last me for hours when we were out.
#28 of 42 Old 04-15-2004, 06:23 PM

I just love my AIO from anglewraps which I have had for a few months now! It is the most trim AIO diaper that I have ever seen AND it looks cute too! Lovely colors... My son is growing out of it and I need to get one size up now! Awesome Design!!!!! Can't believe how trim it is!!!

Azadeh
#29 of 42 Old 04-18-2004, 06:03 PM

Well, I hate to be the wet blanket but I wasn't completely thrilled. I have a fleece cover & a flannel/velour diaper, both off the TP so maybe things have changed. The cover & diaper are both beautifully made and also very pretty. The fit on my kind of average-shaped baby is good. But the velcro/aplix/whatever across the front is so wide and stiff!! The diaper, because of its crossover design, has 3 layers of the wide stiff velcro and it is completely rigid across the front, right at the baby's waist, so it cuts into her when she leans forward.
#30 of 42 Old 06-09-2004, 01:55 AM

These are my very favorite diaper! I have about eight of the QD AIOs and they're all gorgeous, don't leak, and dry quickly. My ds is just over 20# and the mediums have TONS of growing room. I anticipate that he'll be in them for many, many months to come.

Really, I can't say enough good things about these diapers. They are just fabulous.

mostly WAHM, sometimes WOHM to my : two boys.

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page