Little Dumpling Diapers - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 2 Old 05-15-2003, 01:37 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
this is a bad review. I wanted this diaper soooo badly. It had(has)Raggedy Anne embroidered on the bottom and was white eyelet. This diaper is well made but, I don't think the design is well thought out. It is supposed to be an AIO but, she only has to pee literally one time and it is seeping through. It is very heavy. I would say dry this diaper weighs at least one pound. The soaker is just a thin maxi pad like thing. The diaper has alot of internal padding(which takes forever to dry). Rachel has only worn this diaper three times and I probably won't ever use it again. But, I hate to sell it because I don't want to sell something that I don't like to someone else.
Janie
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 2 Old 05-22-2003, 11:35 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
I have a fitted diaper (not aio) from Little Dumplings. It has a red cotton batik outer, shiny velour inner (I'm not sure what the fabric is, but is very soft and is holding up well), and the reason for buying it, a solar system embroidery on the bum. I don't use the doubler that comes with it as the dipe is plenty thick on its own. I like that it is side-snapping, though the wings are quite long. I can't imagine a child needing the last couple snap placements (I think it'd fit me! LOL!). The cut is trim through the stride and bum. I like that. The sewing and applique are also expertly crafted. It dries in about the same amount of time as any of my other fitteds with sewn-in soakers (2 cycles with my ancient dryer). I think this is a nice 'occasion' diaper, a bit of a show-off one. It's not the first one I grab for every day use, but it is very pretty and I keep it in my bag to show people how elaborate some diapers can be.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page