Hunnybuns - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#1 of 5 Old 05-22-2003, 12:24 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I bought this cover from another mama here at a very good price. It is a side snapping wool cover that she customizes to your baby's measurements. It fits very similar to the Mother Ease AF cover. This is by far one of my favorite covers. Unfortunately, one of the snaps broke this week. When I e-mailed Lisa about it, she responded very quickly and said to send it back to her and she will get it fixed right away. Excellent customer service. She said nothing about how long it had been or anything. I mean, heck, I bought this used and have no idea how old it is. This is the type of service I expect and appreciate from a WAHM.

Hunnybuns
#2 of 5 Old 07-02-2003, 06:48 PM

I have 2 Hunny Buns.. both a wool pull on & a side snap PUL.. I LOVE them.. they fit perfect.. work great.. great customer service & great turn around time.. esp for custom fit

I will definetly buy from again
#3 of 5 Old 07-07-2003, 02:17 PM

I won a PUL cover at wahmall auction from Lisa. It's a perfect fit because she custom makes them to your baby's measurements. I've waited longer for instock items from other places!
Had one tiny little flaw, for which she has gone way beyond the normal call of duty to compensate.
#4 of 5 Old 07-11-2003, 02:00 PM

I have two wool covers from HunnyBuns, one pull up and one side snap. They fit wonderfully (thanks to her using your custom measurements) and go over my big night time fitteds.

The pull up is 1 layer jersey with another layer in the wet zone, so it's very trim but still stayed dry through the night on my toddler. The side snap is wool flannel, nice and soft. It's shedding a bit, but this is my first new flannel cover, so I think that's normal. The covers even have a nice script "HunnyBuns" embroidered on the front instead of the tag now.

Turnaround time was as expected and Lisa was great with communication.

Definitely recommend!
#5 of 5 Old 03-20-2004, 10:36 PM

I have one wool side snap cover from Lisa, and I love it. I have used it for 3 months now and it still works great and is very well made. I will definately get more of these with the next babe. Awsome WAHM.

Laura, Mama to Mya 7/02, Ian 6/07 and Anna 8/09

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page