Bella Bottoms - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#1 of 3 Old 03-15-2007, 03:11 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I love these dipes!!

I tried a couple of the hemp and hemp/velour fitteds from ebay and don't thing I will ever use another diaper. These are a one-size fitted diaper, listed for 8-40 pounds. My chunky son grew out of Kissaluvs size 1 by 4 months, so I was looking for something that would last a while. With my DS weighing in at 25 pounds, he is still wearing these with the rise folded down and at the smallest setting without crossing over. He has PLENTY of room to grow! These diapers are sooooo absorbent. When coupled with her pocket diaper and hemp stuffer, this is a LEAK-PROOF bedtime dipe! Her covers/pockets are not PUL, but they are the most waterproof I have ever used.

On top of all of that, these are reasonably priced ($10-12 for HEMP). If you are looking for a good invenstment for long time use, try these!
#2 of 3 Old 03-23-2007, 01:15 PM

These are great dipes! The ones I have are hemp outers with bamboo inners and I have the ones that are bamboo inside and out! These are the softest dipes ever! Very absorbant and will fit the LONGEST time!
#3 of 3 Old 05-01-2007, 12:31 PM

I have four of these that I purchased when I was pg and ds can still wear them at 12 moths. They are cute and fit and wear well. Mine are one size and are terry inner sorta flannel outers with snaps to adjust size.

mother, wife, sister, friend--step mom to one grown man and mommy to 3 boys-ages 19, 10 and 4

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page