Diaperware - Page 2 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#31 of 33 Old 04-29-2007, 11:10 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I've been a customer twice with Diaperware. The first time was a perfect experience and my shipment arrived so fast, it was unbelievable.
The second time, Inge went above and beyond to correct a mistake the postal service had made(totally out of her control), at her own extra cost.

Diaperware is the FASTEST, and friendliest, company I've encountered, and it will remain the first place I go for all my diapering/mama pad needs.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#32 of 33 Old 05-05-2007, 09:55 PM

I want Inge to get as many positive comments here as possible! She is so great. She is so attentive and helpful that one has the impression there are no other things going on for her than to help you! I have been using her for three years or so now and can't say enough good things about DiaperWare! Her turn-around time is amazing.

I ordered some diapers that I just didn't like once I saw them in 3-D. She gave me an exchange code even before she'd received the return for me. Amazing.
#33 of 33 Old 08-04-2007, 09:28 PM

I also have to agree with everyone else. Inge has wonderful fast service. I ordered on Tuesday evening and rec'd my package today in the mail. And she is across the US. She even threw in some wipe wash soap as a little extra. She has wonderful service, I will be ordering from her again for sure!

Aimee Blessed Momma to 4 amazing boys, P ~ 9 H ~ 7 J ~ 4 and B ~ 1.  Happily married to D Living my almost dream life on an urban homestead, hoping for our forever land to find us soon!

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page