Momma Commune Boutique - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 6 Old 05-15-2007, 11:30 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
http://www.mommacommuneboutique.com/index.php

AWESOME!! I have ordered from this site 3 or 4 times in the last few months and they rock. They have super fast shipping! There are a good variety of diapers and organic clothes. They take paypal, too!! Awesome website!

treehugger.gifearth.gifribbonwhite.gif Anne (31), single WOHM to Karen (5)ribbonyellow.gifshamrocksmile.giffambedsingle1.gifjoy.gif
#2 of 6 Old 06-11-2007, 06:53 PM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I wanted to add my endorsement, too. Jenna (the owner) is AWESOME. When I mentioned that my Thirsties cover was irritating my DD's skin, and wondered what she would recommend as a replacement, she just told me to send one back to her and she would send me a different brand for free as a trade!! VERY nice and easy to work with.
#3 of 6 Old 06-26-2007, 04:50 PM

I've had an excellent experience with Jenna.

Homebirthing, homeschooling AP, gardening maniac running a working farm. No circ, no vax, no cable TV. EC'd and CD'd, tandem BF'd.  Cheese and soap making goat and child herder.
#4 of 6 Old 10-26-2007, 08:55 AM

I did not receive my order from this company and the owner did not resolve my problem. I filed with my credit card company and the Better Business Bureau, to which MCB did not respond, yet MCB continues operating. Numerous other customers have complained of a similar experience recently with this company (on Diaper Pin). I urge you to not lose your money, too, and do not shop at Momma Commune Boutique. I ordered from there last year, and received my package (with some of the items not quite as ordered, but I did not bother complaining) but most recently lost over $200 Canadian on an order, potentially, as I am still waiting to hear from my credit card companies about the result of my transaction dispute.
#5 of 6 Old 02-21-2008, 02:13 PM

she also owns www.simplifywithstyle.com I am having an issue with her as I placed an almost $80.00 order and it has been 20 days. I have contacted her numerous times. She called me back once to tell me it should have been here, and she would call me back in a half hour after she talked to UPS, well i think it has been four days since then. I have called her everyday since then.

UPDATE- She never got back to me again and I had to take action through my credit card, hopefully I will get my money back, but I strongly recommend that no one else take the chance by ordering through either store owned by Jenna Ross, she also goes designs websites as nerdyjenna.

Courtney and Cree, baby made 3, added one more then there were 4, sakes alive, then we had 5, another in the mix now we have 6!

A Momma in love with her Little Women-Jewel Face, Jo Jo Bean, June Bug, and Sweet Coraline.

#6 of 6 Old 08-06-2008, 02:17 PM

Well, looks like she out of business now...or something. The site's gone.

uc.jpg  lotbirth.gif   waterbirth.jpg 

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page